apache25

gear and radios and more

car dealerships: has 2 fully repaired cars but no fuel and is swarming with zombies

winter: certain animals go into hybernation making hunting a large challenge and a greater risk of hypothermia.

gear: tactical vests bullet proof vests tactical webbing and hydration packs.

fuel cans used for water: players should be able to wash empty fuel cans and carry 4 water bottles worth of water in them.

snapping to cover: the abillity to quckly roll into the cover of a nearby wall and blind fire or pop up and shoot.

Gasmasks and grenades and helmets: gasmasks and tear gas are already in arma 2 so this could be implemented. helmets could protect against shrapnel from grenades and low caliber bullets.

player hideouts: players could spawn in little bomb shelters with storage boxes a gas stove and a salted meat storage room and a bed and a radio set.

radios and radio sets: military hand radios could be used to intercept military signals in the players area the signals could lead the player to a stash or a car. radio sets couldbe used merely for entertainment purposes such as listening to music tapes that the player has found.

Edited by apache25
  • Like 1

if you cant bother to read it then go and read something else

if you cant bother to read it then go and read something else

If you can't be bothered to use correct English and grammar then go write somewhere else.

i'll do what i want on my own thread bitches

Edited by apache25

i'll do what i want on my own forum bitches

Actually, it is not your own forum.

The guys do have a point. If you want people to read your suggestions and take them seriously, you should try to structure your posts so they become readable. That way, your chances of having a meaningful discussion about them will increase.

Please take this as the friendly advice it is meant to be.

• Like 6

Don't apologize. Use the edit function and fix it. Also, these ideas have been suggested many times before.

Man, please learn grammar and stuff. Have you ever tried drinking water from a jerry previously filled with diesel?? nope...

And the vests are an ok idea, but would additionally imbalav´nce the game, especially if they would be realistic (e.g. catch all impacting pistol bullets completely!). Every bandit would have one.

I would absolutely second the notion of a flare-gun! so you could make yourself seen, for whatever reason *it's a trap*.

Maybe it would be easier to make a winter version of chernarus...but including customizable clothes and outfit would be neat...

and please, do not make a post like this again. use a readable format. everything U said was useless, noone reads it... ^^

• Like 1

You have not exactly used grammar yourself traveler but i am glad you like a few of my ideas

Apache, I read through it and you do actually have some good ideas that I agree with.

"should be able to carry water in jerrycans,seasons such as winter were the player has a chance of catching hypothermia unless he finds hoodies parkas or blankets"

The animals thing and other stuff.

But as brazen as the others are being, they're correct. Restructure the wall into an actual paragraph. Maybe even just put a number next to each suggestion?

I can almost guarantee more responses and more beans! :beans:

Edited by Raged
  • Like 1

somehow this thread is "hot" even though all the comments are hate on grammar and structure xD oh forums, i love you

• Like 1

I don't think it has something to do with car dealership. In fact, I was expecting for a broader explaination or suggestions. Somehow I understand your idea but it's quite unclear. Perhaps, next time you should make your post less complicated.

i also think that you should be able to carry water in jerrycans.

Cancer.

Fuck. It's like playing find the punctuation.

As an edit, the only thing I can see that would add to the realism, hasn't been suggested before, and is coherent enough to understand, is animals disappearing during the winter. Not a bad concept, actually, and realistic. You wouldn't find as many birds, likely, nor would you be finding rabbits in summer coats.

As for jerrycans containing water, already discussed. Vests have already been discussed, and adding statistics to your suggestions makes them feel not as realistic or viable. You can't assign a 'statistic' to how well a vest can protect against bullets.

I have created a thread, and read several, where cars being mostly repairable, is discussed at one point or another. And spawning with items differing from what we already have is a no-no.

Not a bad try, and at least you managed to get something mildly creative in.

Edited by Riem
  • Like 3