Sign in to follow this  
HaroldHeisenberg

AU 1 Server Admin Abuse

Whats with the AU 1 Server?

The Admin on this server seems to enjoy teleporting to people and headhostting them at login.............. very Very fuckinh annoying..............

Its happened to me now 5 times on this server in the past week. And before you all come in here saying "make sure you log off somewhere safe like in a tree" or "only play on servers with less then 20 people on it".

Fuck that i allready was.

DAYZ STAFF ........ DEAL WITH ABUSIVE ADMINS OR PREPARE TO GET D-DOS's

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 3

From your description (teleporting, etc), it seems like the person you encountered is just a script kiddie that is using hacks. If you have some evidence of someone cheating, you could post a full cheat report into the Cheat Reporting area. Whoever uses hacks will most likely also be detected by the BattleEye and will receive a global ban in all of the DayZ servers sooner or later.

As for them being admins: Admins don't actually have any special teleport capability, so the fact that someone teleported near you just means he is a player using hacks (not an indication of him being admin). If you have some other evidence that he is actually the admin, please report it (along with screenshot/video evidence) to Server Reporting, so DayZ staff can remove his hosting rights of the server.

Edited by Wüstenfuchs
  • Like 1

Location 087 106

Be warned the server admin and 2 of there mates like to wait over on the other hill fromt his area. When they see you at the tents they will Teleport to you and kill you.

At least 18+ tents Guille suits NVG LWS and the rest.

There using god mode and all the markers.

Be warned.

Edited by HaroldHeisenberg

2 threads about AU 1 "admin abuse" merged together.

Be warned the server admin and 2 of there mates like to wait over on the other hill fromt his area. When they see you at the tents they will Teleport to you and kill you.

There using god mode and all the markers.

Admins don't have access to 'god mode' or teleport, unless they are cheaters using hacks themselves. However, whoever they were, it's very likely they got detected by BattleEye and will be globally banned later.

whoever they were, it's very likely they got detected by BattleEye and will be globally banned later.

I found that a little funny, sorry. There is no way BattleEye is detecting teleporters or godmode right now.

AU1 used to be one of my main servers. It used to be one of the cleanest servers in my area. But hackers tend to roam servers. Its not the admin.

• Like 2

I found that a little funny, sorry. There is no way BattleEye is detecting teleporters or godmode right now.

Alright, my mistake. :) I thought BattleEye actually detects those cheats now too..

Why is this... thing, not banned yet? Threatening to DDoS the DayZ site and/or servers? I would think that's a bannable offence.

• Like 3

Why is this... thing, not banned yet? Threatening to DDoS the DayZ site and/or servers? I would think that's a bannable offence.

He's threatening to DDOS "abusive admins" (I missed it too) although it sounds more like a hacker. Typical kiddie entitlement.

Which you said in your post. My reading fail.

Edited by Gogster

To be honest nothing in the OP indicates Admin abuse, The Australian servers have plenty of hackers(unlike others servers) and this sounds like their work.

Top work on outing the location of the tents though. I think that is a good method of outing hackers. If people steal their loot, it will mean thay have to hack more, leaving them open to battleye detection.

Also I made a suggestion in another forum for a method of potentially identifying dud servers, check it out here and make some suggestions : http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/83273-community-ratings-rankings-for-servers-to-help-identify-dodgey-servers/

How on earth can you mods justify the amount of shit given to the admins? Are you seriously not going to ban this jerk who's threatening to DDoS people? If you're going to create a platform for players to harass us the least you could do is get rid of the very worst of them, come on.

Whats with the AU 1 Server?

The Admin on this server seems to enjoy teleporting to people and headhostting them at login.............. very Very fuckinh annoying..............

I find it funny! How someone with knowledge to do a D-DOS attack does not know the difference from admin abilities and hackers.

Edited by BlackShade
  • Like 2

Kids eh? Next they will be throwing out threats of legal action, thats usually the next go to for internet debaters.

I am suprised this thread got approved. It seems awfully light on (totally lacking in) "evidence" required to demonstrate Admin abuse.

I read these all the time for the laughs. I agree, this thread should have been locked. I am thinking this is due to the holiday weekend. Maybe they are tipping back some drinks and just dont care!!

Battleye should be enabled on AU 1. It's a low instance ID number so I highly doubt the admins are cheating but makes it more prone to hackers and high player counts, it's probably some kid.

Edited by Venzire

They have battle eye. I play In aus, and I have seen people kicked from AU1 for hacking / scripting by battleye. This is clearly the work of hackers. Im not saying the hackers in questiong are not the admins (although the OP doesnt show any proof of that), but its not "admin abuse" as described by DayZ

If you do want to see a classic case of Admin abuse on Australian server AU46, check this thread out http://www.reddit.com/r/DayZAustralia/comments/yypvt/hey_guys_just_a_heads_up_avoid_au46_suspected/

The admins comes on and incriminates himself and states he bans players based soley on the word of his clan members (who were just killed by the people who got banned). Its classic crappy admin behaviour

just playing on AU1.. strange things were happening. either someones the best sniper on the planet or yeh strange things were happening. was recording using fraps, player i encountered died infront of me, NO GUNSHOT WAS HEARD AT ALL, then 30 seconds later the exact same thing happened too me.

as i said i have it recorded and ill post video link once its uploaded.

More than likely someone was standing very far away and sniped you.

More than likely someone was standing very far away and sniped you.

the fog was thick on the server at the time. no more than 500 metres could be seen, the guy that died near me died instantly aswell and i heard no as50/m107 shot after he died and no snap from bullets incoming. it seemed very very unlikely it was a sniper shot..

however if it was a sniper shot theres almost no doubt it wouldve been from over 900 metres so i couldnt hear anything and in that case it was 100% a TWS AS50 i believe it is as its the only rifle that can spot a player that well from over 900-1200metres and hit them first shot. aswell as getting the amount of satchel charges to level the whole firestation plus the fences around it theres alot of evidence it wasnt done in a legit way.

Hmm, I've never even seen the TWS AS50. Would it be able to spot you through the fog?

It's also possible that it might have been a hacker using a command to kill every player on the server one by one.

it's very likely they got detected by BattleEye and will be globally banned later.

I'm sorry but BE really doesn't have a hope, not that its bad software but rather the openness and moddability (its a blessing and a curse) of the VR engine means BE will always be way behind the eight ball.

Point is.... STOP saying BE will get them sooner or later because the rate of new scripters far out weighs the rate of banned kiddies.

fyi... the latest bypass (as of 4th August 2012) is kicking the shit out of BE... even the server logs don't show anything..... so how the fuck is BE going to "get them sooner or later"?

Not just bannable.... its a criminal offence.

Edited by i76

Hmm, I've never even seen the TWS AS50. Would it be able to spot you through the fog?

Yes.