Sign in to follow this  
Ashnik

Best camp ever.

Flat out. Our base is located 10,000 meters outside of the map on the debug area. Our cars stay there on restarts and everything. It's prefect XD

• Like 2

Haha, that's pretty insane. Is it possible to kill people that just get into the game?

You mean people who spawn in debug? No unless they actually run to us. XD

It's fucking awesome hiding our stuff out there, nothing is stolen anymore.

By the way your signature says you need moar buddies who arn't bandits. You can join us. We play on a private hive where the owner is our buddy.

Why would anyone steal your stuff on a "privite Hive"??? Seem rather pointless to me.

And exploiting the "debug" (off-limit) area makes you look even worst.

• Like 9

exploiting the "debug" (off-limit) area makes you look even worse.

Sometimes exploits become features in one form or another. The topic of a safe zone feature has been discussed.

(This is a user input aided Alpha after all)

Edited by Raged

Ashnik your signature says Alive pack, think you meant Alice pack.

LOL Thank you I didn't even notice that, I was tired when I remade it.

Why would anyone steal your stuff on a "privite Hive"??? Seem rather pointless to me.

Why would you steal stuff on a regular hive? All we have is 10 cars ya know? Cause cars totally transfer servers. I'm not exploiting anything. You can walk and drive in the debug zone all you want. Theres no barrier saying "Fuck off this place is not allowed." Hell you spawn in the debug and have to run to the main part sometimes.

Edit: Now 2 cars. Others we took into town and got shot :P Oh well.

Edited by Ashnik

You play on a private hive and do this shit? My hero.

Edited by DemonGroover

The fact that you do this is disgusting to me. The fact that you use a zone of the map that was never intended for play in order to secure yourself and your buddies vehicles and weapons is basically destroying any chance of others enjoying themselves in your server. The game was designed so that vehicles were not something you kept and hoarded forever. They were high value, difficult to fix, and easy to steal. It's a rewarding feeling when you're traveling through the woods and find someone's well hidden UAZ stock piled with guns. The chance is low and that luck and, for the other player, bad luck are all part of the game. Gain and loss. But you chose to destroy that. You remove all risk.

It's part of the game, losing your stuff, your vehicles, having to start fresh without a place off in the middle of nowhere so you can call up your pals and say "Hey, fly over with the Heli we've had for month that no one else has gotten to fly and bring me back to camp so I can get my AS50 and L85 back."

While not technically a place that players can't get to, those of us who play with the idea of staying true to the game and its intended design will not be wandering thousands of miles in the middle of nowhere just to see if someone set up a camp out there. By doing this, you are destroying the playing experience of everyone else on your little "private hive" server. I'm sure everyone else loves having no vehicles to find or enjoy while you hoard them all in your "safe zone" running around fully geared no matter what happens to you.

I'm glad you play an a private hive actually. See you never, friend.

• Like 10

Flat out. Our base is located 10,000 meters outside of the map on the debug area. Our cars stay there on restarts and everything. It's prefect XD

I wish you lose every vehicle you have and guns and have to walk to their :D

Why would you steal stuff on a regular hive? All we have is 10 cars ya know? Cause cars totally transfer servers. I'm not exploiting anything. You can walk and drive in the debug zone all you want. Theres no barrier saying "Fuck off this place is not allowed." Hell you spawn in the debug and have to run to the main part sometimes.

On any other game you would get "Return to the play area" or you would DIE! So yes you are exploiting an area of the map not intended for play or USE by players.

Considering how lame vehicles are implemented right now, I could not bother less if all the vehicles on all the servers were hoareded off the map.

+_1 beans to this guy and Op, i cannot tell you how lame this thread is. You play on a private hive (lawl) to hoard gear and vehicles off the map? clearly people just don't understand what Dayz is meant to be about.

Our cars stay there on restarts and everything. It's prefect XD

You play on a private server where you know the owner. No shit, Sherlock.

I hope a hacker nukes your entire camp.

The debug area comes from the name "debug" which is not intended to be played on, you still refuse to get that fact in your mind.

You play on a private hive and do this shit? My hero.

Aww I'm glad to be your rolemodel for the Alpha of a mod <3

I hope a hacker nukes your entire camp.

The debug area comes from the name "debug" which is not intended to be played on, you still refuse to get that fact in your mind.

Already been nuked hundreds of times, Admin just rolls the server back.

On any other game you would get "Return to the play area" or you would DIE! So yes you are exploiting an area of the map not intended for play or USE by players.

Kk I'll just stick to using the debug zone as people dupe and script. I'm prefectly well lower than them. Or better yet. I'm probably worse than alt f4ers right? Bitching at me ain't gonna stop me :3