Mr_Information

(Found a hacker camp) Free Gear for EVERYONE on DE 2102!!!

Okay guys, so there I am running arouns DE 2102 with my NVG's when I discover what I can only presume is either a very well organised looting clans base, or a hacker base. When I got there, there were at least 15 tents all crammed with AS50's, NVG's Ghillies...literally every decent bit of gear you can think of, a pickup truck and a motorcycle.

so what do I do? Display the information publically for you guys!

You can not believe me if you choose to, but if you've got nothing to lose go take a look. I promise you won' be dissapointed. As you approach you will find their pickup blown up (we took it and destroyed it lol) and I implore you to take everything you can. Hell even destroy the tents on your way out.

This won't be the last post you see from Mr. Information ;) Stay tuned!

Look in the tree line around the picture i have uploaded here, right on the corner bit. You will find it, and if it's anything like it was 10 minutes ago there is no one defending it.

Happy looting!

gear.jpg

Edited by Mr_Information

These people are going to go crazy if they see this thread. I approve of my madness, and hope that someone out there gets some good loot. These people have either hacker or robbed a lot of people and deserve everything they get.

MWAHAHA

-.-.-.-E-D-I-T-.-.-.-

If someone could get a screenshot of it, or report back with what they got that would be great ^^

Edited by Mr_Information

Would totally hit this up if I wasn't at work :(

Not to take shit, but to take everything out and then put 1 tin can in there and save. Duping ruins the experience and I think this would be a good lesson

you totally should have ran all those tents over lol

Edited by SeNoZinD
  • Like 1

Would totally hit this up if I wasn't at work :(

Not to take shit, but to take everything out and then put 1 tin can in there and save. Duping ruins the experience and I think this would be a good lesson

I'm going to take it upon myself to find and expose camps like this from now on. I'll be searching the servers day and night :)

you totally should have ran all those tents over lol

I was about to when I thought to myself..what would piss these guys off more than finding all there stuff gone? Finding that the location was publically posted and loads of people benefiting from their loot/duped items/hacked guns..I figure that might piss them off more.

Edited by Mr_Information
  • Like 1

Don't use it, its hacked loot. It represents someone making themselves more powerful at the expense of others. They rob from others the feeling of success that we humans dig, especially males, and the endorphin flow from that success, and give it to themselves. Destroy it.

It'll be back next server restart.

I saved the destroyed vehicle, and the tents I looted. Hopefully others done the same.

Yay! More free scripted in trash!

But it means they have to script in more, increasing their chances of being banned ;)

too bad only the owner of the tent can save it. found a tent city on another german server. looted, destroyed it. flattened tents everywhere. next server restart it's all back.

Does that apply for 1.7.2.4? Cause that's what this is running. If it is, who wants to form a group to go and raid these guys on a daily basis? Maybecamp round their camp and pick them off as they log in ;)

YES! We need more hacked weapons, duped stuff, and ghillies in dayz.

thank you for posting this.

Edited by Post Hoc

YES! We need more hacked weapons, duped stuff, and ghillies in dayz.

thank you for posting this.

I KNOW RIGHT!? We also need more of this attitude! It's the best approach to have on the game.

40 minutes of running paid off:

arma2oa2012-09-0800-35-04-43.png

It's still there. Thank you so much for posting this. I got an M4A3 CCO SD, NVGs, a GPS, and ANTIBIOTICS!!! These were literally the only things I was missing to have the best gear in the game. All of the vehicles are gone, by the way. But there is still an SVD Camo, M249, DMR, M4A3 CCO, M16A3 M320, and Camo Clothing along with other goodies. Only one more pair of NVGs. 2 more GPSs.

The server is totally empty as of right now, so I didn't get sniped by anybody.

Thanks, once again!

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Oh, there's also an M107 for you sniper whores out there.

(crap, should have put this in my last post soz)

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Oh, there's also an M107 for you sniper whores out there.

(crap, should have put this in my last post soz)

FUCKING DOUBLE POST.

Would go if I wasn't already kitted and actually like the Chernaurus map compared to Lingor :)

Wait... So people complain about the amount of high tier loot going around but at the sane time share details to these camps?

mymindisfulloffuck.jpg

• Like 1