chernojourno

Your First Betrayal

So I've had some great interviews about player's first murders and I'm in the process of cutting them together and uploading to YouTube. See my previous thread here for details.

http://dayzmod.com/f...r-first-murder/

Now I'd like to interview some DayZ players in-game about their first betrayal. Either perpetrated by you or perpetrated on you.

Like the first Murder interviews these are done in game on the server and location of your choosing. I'm hoping that by now the trust issues are sorted as the other thread shows I don't kill my interviewees for their loot. This a legitimate form of recording and reporting the stories.

If your story is good then I'll reenact it in the editor and upload the interview, cut with reenactment to my YouTube channel.

So who's keen for an interview. You can PM me or message me on twitter @Cherno_Journo

• Like 4

Helped someone on medic forums, as I've been helped by someone on there before. We ended up sticking together after the healing and headed torwards Cherno hospital for more supplies.

Stopped to check the super market on the way over and heard shooting (of course). I saw an unarmed man running outside of the market and let my friend know he was undarmed and heading in the back, where he currently was looting.

The guy comes in and being the nice guys we are don't shoot him. When suddenly someone else with a gun comes in shooting at the unarmed guy. We kill the gunner before the unarmed guy could die and let our unarmed friend loot him.... That was our first mistake.

He takes the guys m14 aim and we head off, hitting a close church for loot. Me and my friend hit our maps to plan next course of action. This was our final mistake.. A shot was fired and I saw my friend had been killed. The moment I got out of my map our m14 friend had his sights on my head and killed me before i could react.

Needless to say, people like that are the reason we shoot on sight, unarmed or not. (I understand kindness goes a long way with some, but apparently its getting left behind by most in this game.)

• Like 2

I have not betrayed someone but i have. Me and my friend were running though a major city looting n all that so then he comes across a gun and said omg can i have this and the next gun we find is your i said fine and walked on then the next building had a m14 with 4 mags so i take it. then we were running though town again on our way out then we starts spraying his gun around he just got. there were like 50 zombies behind us and this was back when u could not loose them and not what so he was like yea we cant both make it out of this alive so he shoots me and makes me break my legs and he keeps going as all the zombies rip all my body parts off.

• Like 1

So I had an interview lined up for 30 minutes but he's cancelled.

Which means I currently have a window available for any player with a good first murder/first betrayal story that can be interviewed in 30 minutes time from this post.

I was set up in the NorthWest for this interview but I have a bike so I can ride pretty much anywhere. If you keen and available PM me or catch me on Twitter @Cherno_Journo

If anyone is doubting the legitimacy of Cherno Journo's project, allow me to put you at ease. I was skeptical and expecting an ambush myself when I agreed to an interview, but Cherno Journo was not only swift to reach our rendezvous, he was empathetic to my safety and was very swift with his questions. The only time he ever pulled out a gun was to help fight of Zed coming into the meeting place, and he never pointed it in my direction.

Good man with a good plan. Tell him your stories - you may be surprised. I had a good bit of fun.

Thanks to Taste and Senters for their betrayal story. These guys got some serious revenge - remind me to never get on their bad side.

• Like 6

This is legit, and we did not end up killing each other despite not knowing who the hell each other were prior.

I did take precautions, but the were not needed.

The latest betrayal video is up.

many thanks to Demyan of the CQF for the interview at the Cherno docks

• Like 1

I am hero bertrayal is not an option

I was betrayed by steak and mash..he promised lots of Morphine but i only ended up sucking down one when i met him. I think it was also half used and had been topped up with pepsi.

I try to be friendly.

Never works.

The ONLY thing i can do, is put up resupply tents on the coast.

I walk up to somebody, not even with a backpack. He pulls out his leroy enfield, and takes the headshot.

I had been sprinting, so a zombie aggroed me. The zombie GETS IN THE WAY of the shot, and it kills the zombie. Not me. I bolt around the corner, and he passes by.

Zombies are meant to help, not kill.

Me and my two friends hit the NWAF. One of them had a DMR and the other and me had other assualt rifles, not sure which one. We found some good stuff but the graphic glitches where playing havoc. My friend just loved firing the DMR he had about ten clips so naturally we had pulled zombies from everywhere, including two other servers I'm sure, and that doubled with confusion from the glitches led to us being separated, me with the DMR friend and the other guy was far away. Anyway we were surrounded by three servers worth of zombies and he was firing blindly, literally was couldn't see it was that bad and suddenly bam, my head was blown clean off... Was a little bit annoying haha

I was betrayed by steak and mash..he promised lots of Morphine but i only ended up sucking down one when i met him. I think it was also half used and had been topped up with pepsi.

So let me get the picture in my head......

He promised you drugs and you ended up sucking down one?

The image is not good!

The first player I ever saw in the game; I shot him until he died after we talked for 15 seconds. Told him I wanted to team up.

The first player I ever saw in the game; I shot him until he died after we talked for 15 seconds. Told him I wanted to team up.

Got a damned badass here!! 15 seconds?? really got his hopes up!

Just fiished downloading a fuckton of your vids CJ, look forward to relaxing and watching them tonight :thumbsup:

Thanks Hetstaine,

Your lucky the morphine wasn't laced with Mountain Dew, that would have really ruined your day.

Got a damned badass here!! 15 seconds?? really got his hopes up!

We briefly talked about My Little Ponies.

We briefly talked about My Little Ponies.

I can imagine that either his or your view wasn't so positive...

I can imagine that either his or your view wasn't so positive...

He murdered him man.... all he wanted to do was talk a little about it... not even force it on him, just talk... and he killed him! What soulless creature would do such a thin....... actually i one did it with someone on about American cars being better than Japanese, i shot him to get my point across..

But a Brony, c'mon man we are harmless, well mostly harmless (Thank you Douglas Adams for the quote!)

Her name was Ivana Getshergearov.

She was the love of my life before she jumped into bed with a nazi swine.

SF

• Like 1