FrostDMG

Mod reached it's peak... See ya in full game

Yeah

Dayz = cock tease.

Best to leave it behind and wait for the standalone, same game on an actual mmo platform!

Beats feeding the hackers.

No probs. Like I said, I really do understand some of your frustrations (I'm a player too). I think some people are just a bit tired of the consant "DayZ is broken/HAKerZ are ruining DayZ" kind of posts. It doesn't make your point less relevant, I think that's why these posts get flamed so much though.

Those posts are flamed because the forums are full of fan bois left to run riot and unleash the inner douche bag within.

Cry me a river FrostDMG.

Its a free mod that has been updated very often and is hugely popular... but its all not good enough for you. Rocket and co owe you nothing.

Edited by MadTommy

Cry me a river FrostDMG.

Its a free mod that has been updated very often and is hugely popular... but its all not good enough for you. Rocket and co owe you nothing.

Updated very often? I think not. The "helicopter fix" took something close to 2 months - if not more. The updates are very very spread out

I didn't, and if i had the misfortune of meeting him, i'd run away.

All i did was take the blinders off. Now since you're from texas this is gonna be difficult, but just take it nice and slow.

You ought to watch yer mouth thar boy, or me an Billy bob are gonna rustle up a posse and up on you thar! :D

If i had known the game would be unplayable due to hacking admins and hacking players. Id never have paid 30 bucks for it. Yeh yeh i know its a free mod and i bought it for that. Get over yourself it is still 30 buck spent on what is basically an unuseable product.

I dont blame day Z staff, though they obviously should be doing more, and with BI making in excess of 30+ million in sales just for this mods use, you would think..................

BATTLEYE COULD PULL ITS FINGER OUT OF ITS ASS and do what they are fucking well paid to do.

pretty sure the last three updates broke gillies, broke tents, broke vehicles, caused artifacting, caused stuttering, broke and re-fixed zombies two or three times... these are pretty good indications it isn't exactly practical to even move seriously forward with the mod at this point when the standalone is in production. It's like patching a ship and having another hole pop up next to it. Be thankful he's spending any time on it at all.

• Like 1

The sad thing about this thread its that the mod was a great idea, but they forgot about fixing the bugs, now they are focused on standalone and have no time for fixing the mod as they said in the newest update. I may not have 1k posts but I loved this mod, and now Im not playing anymore, just waiting for the updates.

But I guess they are not coming, so see you in standalone, they better do things right before someone else does like WarZ.

Edited by Danielowski

The sad thing about this thread its that the mod was a great idea, but they forgot about fixing the bugs, now they are focused on standalone and have no time for fixing the mod as they said in the newest update. I may not have 1k posts but I loved this mod, and now Im not playing anymore, just waiting for the updates.

But I guess they are not coming, so see you in standalone, they better do things right before someone else does like WarZ.

I've actually watched some WarZ footage, though it's still in alpha it looks alright I must say. We'll see how the game turns out, but so far, it's looking good

Its Thursday night here in good ole Ohio right now.. Around 9:26pm. I gotta go to work at 6am tommorrow.

Im really having a difficult time what to have for lunch tomorrow? Any suggestions? I was thinking of a baconator from Wendy's..

baconator-menu_sm.JPG

and then thought... CHINESE BUFFET! WTF is it with the buffet lately? I dig all the sample shit and its pretty good for a buffet. Im fond of LoMein with some coconut shrimp, hoeny chicken. Some wonton soup..

all-you-can-eat.jpg

Then I though what about a DiBellas sub? The fucking Godfather sub.. Thats shit is awesome.

2920025230_28acdff87a.jpg

Oh wait forgot... Op is gay.

So I was also thinking of some pizza from California Pizza Kitchen..

california_pizza_kitchen_food_09.jpg

Man WTF to get tomorrow..

I know I'm a bit late here, but My, what a plethora of delicious choices! might I also remind you that mexican is yet another delectable choice!

ah well, gl at lunch tomorrow...