kebman

I found A BIKE! :DDD

So I silently tiptoed into town, when I suddenly saw a bike - A BIKE - sitting casually parked next to a building. "YAY" I exclaimed loudly over Direct chat, and made a salute, sat down next to the bonfire, salutarily pressed V, and then surrendered (had to make a special key binding for that).

Anyway, the bike was a bit broken and didn't really move as fast as I wanted - more like a weed smoking donkey... But eventually I came home. Well, not actually. I came to that place where I thought "Fuck it, I'll just set up my camp right here". And so I did. But aw man, the amount of work it took to fix it...

After much running about, dodging players and zeds trying to find the necessary items to repair my precious bike, I finally made it. However at that point it was getting dark. Still, adamant about getting on with my adventure, I mounted up, and onwards I went ... about 100 metres, right into a zed and totalled the bike.

Taste my tears...

Feed and look after it and it might grow into a bus.

• Like 2

Bikes don't act like vehicles when you try to run over zeds...I had to find out the hard way myself :P

Dont they just repair themselves if you get off then back on?

Not if you wreck your tires :)