Sign in to follow this  
bolek

Remake ZOMBIES completely

Make Zombies like in this video.

It seems much more horrible than nowadays DayZ.

If you do not have minigun, but only double-barreled shotgun it seems twice much more horrible.

• Like 5

Actually I think that's pretty good. And the best thing is that the animations have already been created. Add a decent running animation for them and zeds would be fine!

Wait... are there female zombies at 1:45?

Edit: did I miss the minigun you were talking about?

Edited by ScottyTheEngineer

They zombies don't really need a full remake. They need some AI changes, especially around agro ranges and stuff but their main issue is with animations and as far as I know, that's something to with with arma itself. Rocket has said that he plans on making ragdoll corpses and changing the cued animations which should stop a lot of the really awkward shit that goes on with them atm.

Absolutely perfect zombies and this itself is a mod already for Arma 2 called the undead mod. Honestly to save some time rocket should ask those mod creators if he could use their zombie A.I. and models.

Absolutely perfect zombies and this itself is a mod already for Arma 2 called the undead mod. Honestly to save some time rocket should ask those mod creators if he could use their zombie A.I. and models.

Yes, this is exactly "undead mod", but it is crude. If it would be like DayZ, but with such zombies I will play this one, not DayZ...

Yeah how they move around needs worked on.

They are so buggy and just don't move around right.

Really a zombie shouldn't move to fast but still should follow after you for some time.

Even if they loos site they should go the last way they saw you in search of flesh.

those are the zeds from Namalsk crysis (best zombie/other monster mod this far).

they look like the stalker zombies. and yes they should be this way. only harder to kill

I don't like it. This would no doubt make running the best option. IT would be WAY to easy to loose them.

Massive amounts of zombies are needed.

Either Day Z should increase the number greatly and slow the Zeds down or make the zombies run indoors. Escape should not be as easy as it is.

I like the idea, more zombies less speed... I hope they'd be powerful and unable to be killed unless it was from a headshot. If they remain insanely fast, please don't do the headshot thing.