Sign in to follow this  
glowfow@hotmail.com

Stucked at loading screen

I tried to join NL4 a while ago, but when I join it gets stuck on loading, but not the normal loading hang-up I sometimes experience. This time I see the yellowish loading bar about 4/5th filled up and I hear sounds of anything that goes on around me.

At first I thought it might be due to the fact I was about a 3-4 kilometers outside of the map, so I tried joining another server (think it was an EU server) but got the same issue. Not the type to give up easily, so tried another few servers until I got in on NL2. Moved myself back towards the regular map area and gave it another shot to join NL4... no success, still the same issue. Respawning didn't help either.

Anyone else with this issue? Or does someone have a solution? Would be nice, cause I very much liked playing on NL4.

Hey guys i have a problem.

So when I go into a server load everything up there is some load time and then hangs up and goes no further / beta thing I've installed the last

Can anyone help me pls to find the best way to join a server without problem? thx .. :)

The server is running beta 93616' date=' do you have the same ?

[/quote']

Yes, I have the same beta-patch installed, if I didn't the server would just give me a red cross on the server list.

Did you spawn in a barren wasteland? Where you can see other players but you would have to run miles to find the normal map? Cause I just had the same.

So far im finding that i spend more time trying to get into a server rather than playing. Its also annoying because if i die once i get into a server and try to re spawn, i encounter the same problems and spend another 20 mins trying to get in. The main error, i think, is when everything loading and it comes to the last part but just says "Retrying to authenticate" and ive left tit for at least 20 mins and still nothing happens. I know its alpha but this is happening a lot lately, any help please?!

Hello, I need help! D:

I recently bought Combined Operations and installed ArmA 2 and ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead, I launched them both just to test it, ( not with using combined operations ) and it worked perfectly fine. Then I decided to move on, and download DayZ, the downloading worked perfectly fine and I managed to get onto multiplayer, and I tried to connect to a server.

Here is what went wrong, whenever I joined the server, I tried to spawn. But it gets stuck at Receiving data... around at the end of its loading bar. Then, when I did do load, it said Receiving character date, etc. It stayed stuck at that, anyone knows how to fix this problem?

So I just bought ArmA 2 for no reason? I bought it for the mod, which seemed to be worth it.. stuck with it now.

Sometimes you just have to wait, and when i say wait, i mean like 20-30 minutes lol.

I have absolute no chance getting on US servers any quickly and i usually only ever get success if i go on a server with like 5 people as opposed to one with 40.

Even still when in its laggy as shit, and people just disappearing and running off on my screen. The lag and sync is just SO BAD.

What the heck, I finally managed to spawn but it said I was running 1.6 and the server 1.7.. any one knows how to fix it? Reinstall? I just downloaded the 1.6.01 torrent from the download.. extracted into@DayZ/addons/ and unpacked, then ran?

No I didn't spawn at all, just saw the loading bar 4/5th filled up with the game sound working as if I was spawned. However this issue resolved itself, I can play on all servers again and most importantly my home server.

I cannot start playing.. All i see is black screen with loading on it... been up for every server i try for like 5 mins before i close it..what to do?

Me and my Friend have the same problem. We bought Arma2:OA today, download six launcher and wanted to play, but we can't go past loading screen. Any earlier topic on forum, that was talking about it, had been closed/deleted.

Me and my Friend have same problem. We bought Arma2:OA today, download six launcher and wanted to play, but we can't go past loading screen. Any earlier topic on forum, that was talking about it, had been closed/deleted. I have Win Xp, he has 7. We had tried to log on to many diffrent servers, and we have same issue.

I bought the game today too..i played some solo earlier..took ages and server to server to actualy get in..got in and played. Than PC crashed and i cant get in ever since.. BTW u wana team up?? coz im solo and its a pain doing everything solo xD

get the latest beta patch for arma 2, make sure you have 1.7 dayz, and you are playing on a 1.7 server

And make sure you are actually launching DayZ using the Beta patch...no, you can't just install the beta patch and launch the game normally....

I have been having this issue since today, no matter what server I try to connect to it now takes me at least 15 minutes to get into a server. "Waiting for host" takes approximately 2 minutes, "Receiving data" 7 minutes and if I am lucky "Loading" takes about 6 minutes.

Could this be due to my internet connection, although I speedchecked it running at 2ms, 90mbit download, 60mbit upload, so I am pretty sure its not my connection.

Btw I am running 1.7 and beta 93616

Thankful for any suggestions

i used Worrom's DayZ updater 1.5.. but on server list it says my current version is 1.60 and the server version is 1.60

I installed ArmA2 and ArmA2:CO, downloaded all the files from the DayZ website (US mirror has been down for 24 hours or so, at the least) and extracted them into the correct Steam subfolder where Operation Arrowhead is located. I followed all the instructions I could find on the forums (the sticky on how to install as well as the YouTube video on the actual DayZ site).

The game will load, show me arma2 and dayz on the menu screen but when I load a multiplayer server, it loads and loads and loads and then either returns me to the multiplayer server list or to the lobby. Sometimes it tells me it can't load because of some /congif file, weapons or sunglass usually.

What's going on here? I've tried multiple times to download, redownload and replace the DayZ mod files as well as force updating using the DayZ update tool. Nothing works. Do I need to completely uninstall ArmA2 and then reinstall it?

all the server does this loading screen and stay forever.

i can paly only on unofficial servers. i played once in official server and it does not pass the loading screen please help me.:@:@:@:@:@