roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Wtf... Can someone help me please...

Actionman, it is not like the bug is intentionally in the game. It is in the word, bug. Stuff that should not happen. We have no idea if he is lying, or lying in wait, tosmoke the friendly neighbourhood saviour medic dude. But that is what the topic is about, after all.

Sploiters gonna sploit :D Die and take it like a man sonny ! Damn it ...JUST DIEEEEEEEEE!!!! ...then run up and get your shit :)

Yes, it also occurs as pure logic to me that you can run back to your own dead body and loot everything you had... It's the same as ALT-F4, douchebag. He's just avoiding a bug.

Those guys acting all Hero like with "omg you alt f4'ed. Its still an exploit blabla" would probably be the first to do so if they fall with a broken leg and 1k blood due to a door, fence, wall...

In this mod anything can kill you. Hell you ain't even safe from the trees while making a fireplace in the woods. Give the dude a brake. He asked for help, not for the troll train. Duh..

• Like 1

Actionman, it is not like the bug is intentionally in the game. It is in the word, bug. Stuff that should not happen. We have no idea if he is lying, or lying in wait, tosmoke the friendly neighbourhood saviour medic dude. But that is what the topic is about, after all.

Clipping into objects and taking massive damage has always been present in the Arma series, so it's safe to call it a feature.

Just role play it. Your guy tripped over while vaulting and hit his head and also broke his leg. That's what this game is about.

Clipping into objects and taking massive damage has always been present in the Arma series, so it's safe to call it a feature.

Just role play it. Your guy tripped over while vaulting and hit his head and also broke his leg. That's what this game is about.

So if we meet a hacker we just roleplay that we meet god, and hes mad and kills us because we killed people and that makes us bad people. Sigh..

So if we meet a hacker we just roleplay that we meet god, and hes mad and kills us because we killed people and that makes us bad people. Sigh..

What else can you do when hacking noobs kill you?

I've only been killed by hackers via them spawning C4 underneath everyone... that was my longest surviving, most successful character, gone, with nothing I could do about it.

If I want to punctuate the end of his story properly (instead of "then some hacking fag blew up everyone in the game") I'd say that as he was sneaking into the NWAF, he stepped into some bandit's C4 trap, yes.

What's the other option?

Those guys acting all Hero like with "omg you alt f4'ed. Its still an exploit blabla" would probably be the first to do so if they fall with a broken leg and 1k blood due to a door, fence, wall...

In this mod anything can kill you. Hell you ain't even safe from the trees while making a fireplace in the woods. Give the dude a brake. He asked for help, not for the troll train. Duh..

Um, no. Because I'd rather play than beg people to help me on the forum. I'd also rather start over and lose some gear than puss out because of a glitch. Chances are, if a guy uses alt-f4 to avoid bleeding out then he's very likely the same kind of guy that alt-f4's out of combat and anytime he gets killed just to avoid letting the other player loot him. AKA Scum. I promise I have more gear on me now than he does and I could care less about it. Gear is easy to find. You pokemon generation need to let go of the this sickening digital materialism. (but I've GOT to collect them all!)

Just for the record, I've never been killed by a tree, a rock, a door, or a ladder. All of that is really easy to avoid. I bet most people that die from the terrain are wearing their first person blinders.

Using Alt+F4 to avoid death is an exploit. End of story.

Quit being a fag. If this shit is from a bug he could've easily hit ESC and logged out... alt F4 is just quicker.. Fkn troll

Quit being a fag. If this shit is from a bug he could've easily hit ESC and logged out... alt F4 is just quicker..
Disconnecting to avoid death is an exploit. End of story.