Sign in to follow this  
RedBoss

Fail Log of the innocent survivor

Running towards cherno! And i get hit by a truck :( Meh

talk about an orgasmic fail! Post your fails :D

I was riding a bike from Bolota air strip making my way around the coast. I just got past Cherno and out of no where a ATV came speeding across the road and ran me over but it flipped over and exploded and killed the two people on it XD

havent had any luck finding vehicles, but i did manage to run towards a downramp (on the second floor) of a barn and instead of going down the ramp i proceeded to jump clean off the edge and fall to my ultimate demise..

when i was still in midair, i was already yelling at my puter screen cuz i knew what was coming..

GRRR !!!!

I was in a chopper and typing in Vehicle Communication and accidentally tripled tapped "Enter". First one, sent my message, second one opened my Mouse Wheel menu, third selected Eject :D Headdesk followed bodyground xD

I thought for sure you were going to roll off the edge about halfway through the video

LOL

Some bandits stole a chopper and "hid" it in a field near cherno, me and a couple friends went there to grab it. It went down like this

>we are flying through the air

>fucking sweet

>go to the NW airfield

>first air raid

>get sniped and crash blowing up the only chopper i've ever had

I was on top of the fire station at NWAF and for some reason, my dude decided to run forwards and dolphin dive off the tower down to the level below. I managed to wake up with ~1k blood and bandage with ~80 left. Booked the hell out of there as fast as I could and thankfully found a sacrificial cow.