Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyHammer

Cheater Plague 2.0

I was on a low populated server with my mate. This server was marked as full protected in rocket launcher. After a 30 min playing me and my mate were killed by a cheater. After respawning, the whole server was teleported in to the ocean.

Thanks to rocket, who disabled the respawn button, i cant get back to land. THANK YOU ROCKET. I dont gonna swim for an hour, just to be teleported back in to the ocean again.

My question is: when will Arma 2, DAYZ or BattleEye do something against cheaters?

I am asking for an official statement!!!!

Oh, this thread again, please make the effort to dig a little before posting.

This has been the main problem in DayZ for several months, and there is no solution, except for just putting the game down and waiting for the stand-alone.

Just leave your game running till your guy catches cold and dies while you watch some netflix or something. Annoying for sure. I've noticed a new "wave" of cheaters lately too. They are running amok on many servers.

This thread again...yes they will. This was one of the main reasons why Dayz is going standalone. Just stack a few coins on the w key and you're set.

Actually just had a hacker run in myself.

I usually just sit outside Cherno sniping anything stupid enough to sit on top of the industrial buildings, so I tend to generate a lot of rage and counter sniping kills.

Killed a little hacker dude and his friends I guess, because after I took out their squad of 4 TWS snipers, everyone was turned into a dog, and then nuked.

My loss of items? Hmm... I don't give a shit.

And a 30 minute swim? HAH. I've been teleported to debug fields, where all I did was set a marker on my map and run for 3 hours, when I still had the option to respawn, which would have forced me to lose my precious Czech bag and shitty Ak... And you call yourself a survivor.

• Like 3

The bugs and hackers can't be fixed till standalone.

If you Alt+F4 during a loading screen, the game will generally revert your spawn location to a fresh spawn location along the coast. This was seemingly implimented to prevent server hopping, but it also has many uses... like if a hacker teleports you to the debug field 70,000 meters away from the edge of the map. Keep rejoining low-pop servers until you finally get respawned to the coast.

My buddy just tested using Alt+F4 during the black loading screen three separate times and he was teleported to three different fresh spawn locations. Maybe look around and do some research before coming here to cry about being teleported to the middle of somewhere as there are several topics about spawns being reset back to the coast.

Ive just been killed on a server by a hacker and there was 4 people left on the server.

Respawned in electro and it was leveled to the ground barely a building with loot left standing lol

Run and gun in cherno/electro its all that is left to do.

Today cheaters kill me 5 times, 4 time find teleport from cheater to debug 30km from cherno. 2 time 15km from cherno to ocean. Now I have VERY VERY SLOW loading time 15 min to join in game. And everytime in debug.

Good day with Dayz.

15 of my friends stop playing Dayz, bc TOO many cheaters!!!! Some time I think cheater number is more what bugs in Dayz.

We try to take money back.

If you read the forums, watched/read interviews ect, you would have the answer.

You are not special.

And that answer is that there is no answer.