hungrycam

KNOW your enemy (i.e people who shoot on sight)

so basically I have been sticking to one server lately its not that crowed and i tend to have a fine time about it, but the past two live I have gone through within ten minutes i have been shot even with few players.

Basically i dont see the point I mean yeah u looted very little i had but even when i have loads of gear i tend to not fire at will at the next living person cuz i know i am full and cant carry any of there stuff i mean it takes 3 seconds to asses and see what a person has.

i find it better to stick in groups if zombies come that more guns against them also u can split gear between you managing it way better, and if you help other players out it sure is gonna be a damn sight easier to get loot and hey build a chopper or a urel really easy.

i like to think of myself as a watseland md i set up shop in elektro or cherno at time or in the wild nd if im lucky enough to see a fellow traveler who just goes by ill quickly pipe up some meds for ammo or likewise and we both go away better.

so im getting sick of the server i am on so if anyone know a good server for actual group survival to tell also i would love to know your thoughts on this happening to you?

I would not let you join my group until you've figured out why you're having trouble.

If you tried, we'd probably shoot you and hide your body.

Why? Because it sounds like you're "that guy". You know, the one guy who always gets everyone killed because they hesitated, or got spotted, or failed to do something important because they don't understand other people. People aren't shooting you to take your stuff, they're shooting you so you don't take their stuff.

You ask "why do they shoot me?" Why not shoot you? Especially if you're a new guy running around with the starter pack and a flashlight - what do you have to offer to a group? Why should they possibly trust you?

Chernarus is not like running around wherever you live in real life; it's has a much higher number of bored 13 year old sociopaths. You can't just blunder around shouting to people that you're friendly and expect things to end well.

Yep, sure did.

... and again, like I said the first time... it's your choice to be an asshole.

Ever heard of "not just thinking of yourself"? I bet you haven't :)

Sure, if you NEED something... whatever, kill whoever. You said yourself if your pack is full and you can't carry any more shit, you'd still do it even if they didn't see you? One word for that man... selfish.

~Sol

You seem illiterate.

I'm not an asshole because I've beaten you in a competition, and this is a competition, a game. I'm not actually killing anyone you know?

Yeah I've heard about not just thinking of myself. But like I said, I don't carry my morality into a video game. I'm a pretty nice guy IRL. You know, I often come out of my way to help other people, complete strangers included. But games, are a competition. Don't demand from other people to make you happy. Because you're not the center of the world. Nobody's playing this game so that you'd have fun.

Selfish, mhm, yeah. Because like I said, this is a competition. And we're not on the same team. And my goal is to survive another day while not straying from firefights. You know why? Because they are fun. Another reason that the game gives me to PvP. And why would I kill someone even tho I have everything I need at the moment. Well first of all I don't know what he's gonna do if he sees me. And second, it's fun. And third, there is downside to that except making noise.

Everything in this game supports killing on sight. Surviving, getting loot, fun. And yeah, I'm going to use the most profitable strategy. If you think that beating someone in a video game is selfish or being an asshole, I think you should play kiddie games or maybe coop only games. Because this game isn't a coop, you know?

Edited by SillySil

You seem illiterate.

I'm not an asshole because I've beaten you in a competition, and this is a competition, a game. I'm not actually killing anyone you know?

Yeah I've heard about not just thinking of myself. But like I said, I don't carry my morality into a video game. I'm a pretty nice guy IRL. You know, I often come out of my way to help other people, complete strangers included. But games, are a competition. Don't demand from other people to make you happy. Because you're not the center of the world. Nobody's playing this game so that you'd have fun.

Selfish, mhm, yeah. Because like I said, this is a competition. And we're not on the same team. And my goal is to survive another day while not straying from firefights. You know why? Because they are fun. Another reason that the game gives me to PvP. And why would I kill someone even tho I have everything I need at the moment. Well first of all I don't know what he's gonna do if he sees me. And second, it's fun.

Everything in this game supports killing on sight. Surviving, getting loot, fun. And yeah, I'm going to use the most profitable strategy. If you think that beating someone in a video game is selfish or being an asshole, I think you should play kiddie games or maybe coop only games. Because this game isn't a coop, you know?

Look at all the stuff you're saying that I'm saying... I never said or came across like any of what you are accusing me of.

"Don't demand from other people to make you happy" - I never demanded anything. Stop making assumptions about me based on your guilt, or wherever the fuck it's coming from.

Continue justifying your behaviour/attitude to someone that cares man, because it's not me. I don't give a shit what you do, and get that chip off your shoulder, mate.

~Sol

look at this trollcake... your right and left hand doesn't count for Pu$$y... Sorry never been punched in the face. I live in TX, i have guns and a few of them.

That seems to be everyone's response nowadays if the other party doesn't agree with them. Nice try, but that is surely not the case, in any respect.

It just seems that most of you are highly offtrack. You think this game is some magical coop and if anyone has a different style of game play (lone wolf, pvp based). They are a horrible person or possibly the many other countless things I have been called for killing someone in this game.

I bet in real life I have more empathy that most of you combined. It's funny to see the emphasis of emotion, in a fucking video game. Whereas, I bet in real life most of you cheer a fight on, without really thinking about the ramifications, on any scale. Either way, your emotional responses are misguided and misplaced.

P.S. just cause I do it with style and some witty retorts, doesn't mean I am trolling.

Look at all the stuff you're saying that I'm saying... I never said or came across like any of what you are accusing me of.

"Don't demand from other people to make you happy" - I never demanded anything. Stop making assumptions about me based on your guilt, or wherever the fuck it's coming from.

Continue justifying your behaviour/attitude to someone that cares man, because it's not me. I don't give a shit what you do, and get that chip off your shoulder, mate.

~Sol

You said that I'm selfish and that I should think of other people didn't you? So in other words you are saying that I should help other people. It's called demanding something. Well I'm not playing this game to make other people happy, nor I should cooperate with people in this game because it's not a coop game.

And this is not justifying my behavior/attitude. I'm just replying to you saying that killing on sight is equal to other strategies. And that it's being an asshole somehow. I don't care about your pixels that you voluntarily turn on and you can turn off at any moment.

You are the one assuming stupid shit. I don't care what you think about me. And there is no fucking guilt involved because again, for the third time, I don't carry my morality into a virtual world. And again, I don't care or feel bad about your pixels.