peep

Private Hive: Billy Mays Remembrance Foundation |Advanced Whitelist|Custom Loot/Buildings|24/7 Admins|IRC Support|

Just started playing this server exclusively now for the past 2 weeks or so. Really awesome community, and great mix of bandits and survivors. Never seen hacking of any sort, or any real problems.

Admins are cool, and deal with things that are actually a problem.

I've been to a lot of private servers now, and this one is my number one. My only fear is that it grows too large and I never get on :'(

I would like to officially endorse this group with as much enthusiasm as a forum post can muster!! The admin crew are genuinely concerned about the quality of product they bring to the public and it manifests itself in fantastic gaming experience for the clients. If my squad is playing Chenarus...which is every night...we are playing it here!!! Thanks BMRF for allowing us to play DayZ the way it was meant to be played!!!!

~Skin~

AS50 and M107 are considering being removed, post in the heli crash loot feedback thread on our forums with your thoughts.

I have been banned from Chicago #2 for no apparent reason

Before the server restart I was teleported and I shift P to leave because I didn't want to die ?

It says admin ban hacking please unban me check ŷour logs I haven't done anything.

my name ingame is kyle

Edited by kylebeed

I have been banned from Chicago #2 for no apparent reason

Before the server restart I was teleported and I shift P to leave because I didn't want to die ?

It says admin ban hacking please unban me check ŷour logs I haven't done anything.

my name ingame is kyle

You need to post a ban appeal on our forums to get any help with this.

You're a dick admin who abuses his powers banning me without proof

http://bmrf.me/vbforums/showthread.php?146-Banned-for-No-Reason

As I said in that thread, I go by what I have access to and make decisions based on the evidence I find. You are one of the most convincing bans I've ever made, and your appeal only dug you further into that hole rather than help you. It's unfortunate that you consider me a dick, but I do what I have to do to keep the server free of filth.

Found this topic dunno how. :P

Still, looks like a cool server to hang around, be sure I'll have a look soon! ;)

Launched a third server to address the capacity issues of #1

I would have to say this is probably the best private hive in North America at the moment. I'm more of a "purist" oriented player, and right now I'm still choosing this server over any of the others. It's that good:

• Hackers are dealt with almost immediately on what seems like a 24/7 basis. I don't know how they do it!
  • Player feedback greatly dictates server direction
  • Virtually 0 hardware or server connectivity lag issues. When I lag it's almost always a problem on my own end.
  • Player conduct is monitored, blatant disrespect and/or childish behavior is not tolerated.
  • There are great people on all three servers to interact with and form an alliance with....or not... ;)
  • No hassle white listing which is instant. This is a dream for people like me responsible for white listing groups of people.
  • Admins and moderators available at all hours to help with issues such as lost items or other random game related issues.
  • Hosted Teamspeak for you and your friends, possibly your own passworded channel if you are nice!

Heard about this private hive a few times on the /r/dayz board, fancied giving it a try and realised theres an invite only membership into the hive, just curious as to when/if you'll ever be accepting new members?

Heard about this private hive a few times on the /r/dayz board, fancied giving it a try and realised theres an invite only membership into the hive, just curious as to when/if you'll ever be accepting new members?

PM'd you with a key. Going forward we're keeping it to friends/family only with a few keys being given out in advertisement threads.

• Like 2

Very much appreciated mate, thank you. Looking forward to giving your servers a good run!

Edited by MrJenkins

A few friends and I are looking for a new hive to call home due to hardware instability on our current server. (It has been down for 3 days..I am so cold)

3x 30+ Canadians. I would consider us cautious survivors more than bandits. I have trust issues.

You guys sound like a solid crew. Any chance of getting a few refferal codes?

Billy Mays

NEVER FORGET

Cheers

Coop

Edited by LDCoop

As an update, keys aren't needed anymore as we had a few issues with the implementation of that system. It's open registration again!

The servers are great but not having humanity/hero/bandit skins persistent across sessions kills it for me, always back at 150 humanity every game, also opposite day/night cycles for #1 and #3 would be great.

Edited by smasht_AU