peep

Private Hive: Billy Mays Remembrance Foundation |Advanced Whitelist|Custom Loot/Buildings|24/7 Admins|IRC Support|

Actually not having sidechat just killed it for me. PLEASE put it back!!

It's enabled again.

Namalsk server is now online

We're now updated to 1.7.3

Enjoyed playing the servers, took a break for a while, and now it says I am not registered anymore. I tried logging into the new forums, but I forgot my password, and password reset requires the user to enter the "server mascot". I assumed it was "Billy Mays", but I guess this isn't the right answer, can someone help me out? Thanks!

Enjoyed playing the servers, took a break for a while, and now it says I am not registered anymore. I tried logging into the new forums, but I forgot my password, and password reset requires the user to enter the "server mascot". I assumed it was "Billy Mays", but I guess this isn't the right answer, can someone help me out? Thanks!

That is indeed the correct answer, but if password reset isn't working for you I would recommend creating a new forum account. Doing so will not cause any issues with the whitelist.

• Like 1

My Arma profile is just my first name.

1) The BMRF forums won't let me join with that name, so I registered with another name. So do I have to change my Arma profile to match the forum name?

2) I haven't been asked for a player ID or GUID. The only info given so far that could be used for the whitelist is the profile name. Have I missed something? How can you whitelist without proper, identifying information?

Edited by Anti

All the servers are down and the website too :( What's happened? Or is it just maintenance or something?

DDOS attack, been happening all day, there was about 30min when they were up but nothing in the past 2 hours

Hey peep, glad to see you on the dayz forums.

Heres a video of us in your server.

PS. I kill you in the end :3

nice heli may i have it? Edited by Mackrof

where is your warfare server i love that server is it up or down ?

Edited by Mackrof

yeah all servers are down, thier ts3 server is down and i also cant even load their website anymore

seems like it.....wahhh! just got a car...damnit...just hitting refresh

Dude i know you, you were about to pick me up at NEAF lol

Dude i know you, you were about to pick me up at NEAF lol

yeah should still be up for that...if the servers come up.....wahhh

We were taken offline for a day due to some attacks in early April, but that's been sorted ever since! To help get this thread active again, I've completely rewritten the OP and title.

E9xv0XN.jpg

• Like 2

I've had a blast on BMRF. Joined in late September-early October 2012, and that's pretty much the only server I've been playing since then. I've had my best moments on dayz here.

Like this one time, I had by far my best firefight. It was on BMRF Taviana, and these guys set up a base in a little compound, with the only entrance blocked by a bus, and was pretty much inaccessible from the ground. They had a huey, and around 5 guys.

We had 3 people, an enfield, a ghillie suit and a hatchet, that's literally all we had, lol. So we saw them land, move vehicles around and stuff, waited for them to go away, and one of us started hacking the bus with a hatchet, we didn't know if it would blow it up or not, and after 10 minutes of smashing it while I was overwatching, it finally blew up, we laughed hard. The huey flew back and started dropping people off around us, we were backed up in a little area with only one entrance, I was in a tree with the ghillie suit and the enfield, they didn't know where we were, and luckily they dropped one guy right above us, we killed him right as he landed, got an m107 and an m14.

We decided that the person with the m107 should get away before they surround us, and i'd keep the m14 to cover the entrance to the area and kind of bait them out for the m107. Some guy runs in to the area thinking he could get cover from our third guy that found an m4 and started shooting at him, I shot him in the back of the head, our third guy comes and loots the body, there was a second m14 for him, so we both stayed here as the chopper went and picked them up.

In the middle of the fight, the message "this server is going to restart in 5 minutes" pops up, I stayed logged in, I didn't want them getting behind me for the server restart, and of course, some guy runs into the compound at 1 minute before restart and I drop him.

After the server restart, the huey flew back, and started hovering around to drop snipers on rooftops, and bam, our m107 shot the propeller and it goes down (but doesn't explode), our two m14's started running to the crash site, meanwhile the m107 already picked off two of the snipers on the rooftops, the other m14 guy got shot and killed, his killer got m107'd, and there were two people repairing the huey that I took out.

The huey had all the parts needed to be full green again, we got it and went to the base, where there was a last sneaky guy hiding under the urals that shot and killed me, but my buddy killed him.

In the end, we went from a single enfield, a ghillie and a hatchet to being fully geared, about 10 land vehicles and two choppers.

That fight started a very fun war on BMRF Taviana. and most of the fights were very enjoyable, and both groups were very nice to each other on side, and even once, I've bloodbagged one of them, because we were the only two people of the groups on.

Thanks for reading, BMRF is by far the best server I've played on.

• Like 1

Brilliant Servers and great community wouldn't want to play anywhere else, have been playing on the servers now for around 3 months and they run great with a lot of added features such as dynamic heli crashes and custom loot. The Admins and Moderators are very fair and respond to problems very quickly and are easy to get hold of via IRC or on the forums.

• Like 1

Here is a master list of the current servers (as of 3-June-2013)

DayZ

BMRF DayZ #1 (Whitelisted) - Third Person - 24/7 Daylight

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ #2 (Whitelisted)- First Person - UTC-9

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ #3 (Whitelisted) - Third Person - UTC-9

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ Public (Private Hive - Non-Whitelisted) - Third Person - 24/7 Daylight

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ Taviana (Whitelisted) - Third Person - 24/7 Daylight

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ Namalsk (Whitelisted) - Third Person - 24/7 Daylight

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ Epoch (Whitelisted) - Third Person - Crosshair On - UTC-9

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ Redux (Whitelisted)- First Person - UTC-9

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ Sahrani (Whitelisted) - Third Person - UTC-9

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ Origins #1 (Whitelisted) - Third Person - 4hr day/night

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ Origins #2 (Whitelisted) - First Person - 4hr day/night

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF DayZ Origins #3 (Whitelisted) - Third Person - 4hr day/night

b_560_95_1.png

Arma 2 Wasteland

BMRF Wasteland #1 (Public Non-Whitelisted) - Third Person - 24/7 Daylight

b_560_95_1.png

BMRF Wasteland #2 (Public Non-Whitelisted) - Third Person - 6hr day/night

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Skutch05
  • Like 1

These guys run a tight ship over at BMRF. I've only played on their Origins servers as yet, and they run great. The admins are responsive at all times of day and I have never seen a more fairly administrated server. The hardware is the best i've seen used for an Origins server. My crew of about 15 folks used to play on other Origins servers, two of the most popular non-whitelisted ones, until we realized there was no admin presence, no ability to get things done. Within a week of moving over to Billy Mays' servers our group is having a blast and couldn't ask for a better server.

These folks really know how to run and more importantly, administrate a whitelisted server. If you're looking for a DayZ, Wasteland, or Origins server to call home, these are it.

• Like 1