Although I do prefer the m24 to the CZ, if you have no other options for a sniper rifle, then the CZ is a great find. I currently carry a M24, and (M14 AIM, or FN FAL, depending on ammo availability for the FAL) for close quarters situations. I find the setup to work quite well.

CZ 550 rocks, i hope the stand alone introduces more types of hunting rifles, all different calibers, oh and also some put together weapons like the spud gun.

If you have played Battlefield BC2 or BF3 and know how to use the SV98, the CZ is surprisingly easy to use.

Few weeks late, but meh.

BF3 practically every sniper used the SV98 because of how stupidly easy it was.

shoot for the legs, that way its an easy kill since they then can not move, and they are way more easy to hit than the head

they might DC when you shoot them, but you deserve it anyway when they do that for planning on sniping elektro/cherno, unless you plan to countersnipe, which will get you top gear in no time

shoot for the legs, that way its an easy kill since they then can not move, and they are way more easy to hit than the head

they might DC when you shoot them, but you deserve it anyway when they do that for planning on sniping elektro/cherno, unless you plan to countersnipe, which will get you top gear in no time

How's countersniping going for you? Any servers you prefer to counter snipe on?

Few weeks late, but meh.

BF3 practically every sniper used the SV98 because of how stupidly easy it was.

Not true I use L96.

Dunno y i said that...

And is sniping bandits from 1 km dishonorable? Not like that chance ever will occur...

Cz, wonderful gun. Brings a challenge to the sniping community.

• Like 1