Fearmewalkers

New skin for -100k?

TIp/suggenstion:

What if you made a new skin for bandits who has less than - 100.000 humanity?

This way we can determine who is just defending themselves and who really initiate and do player hunt..

• Like 2

Yes. I think a few different skins for humanity milestones (positive and negative) would be cool.

hells yes people, I'm all for more skins too.. variations of player skins really makes a difference for me..

remember in dead island how other players could have the same skin as yourself even though it was only 4 player coop and only 4 different skins available ?

man that SHIT got under my skin, killed the atmosphere oh damn haha

Honestly, I like the idea, but it probably won't happen in the mod. You might want to post this in the thread for suggestions for the standalone if it hasn't already been suggested there. I haven't searched or read the whole thread, so I don't know.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38742-suggestions-for-the-dayz-standalone-thinking-outside-of-the-limitations-of-an-arma-2-mod/

Honestly, I like the idea, but it probably won't happen in the mod. You might want to post this in the thread for suggestions for the standalone if it hasn't already been suggested there. I haven't searched or read the whole thread, so I don't know.

http://dayzmod.com/f...-an-arma-2-mod/

Cheers mate!

• Like 1

I suggest this one

FTLo7.jpg

Edited by *Regulator* Fosty99
  • Like 1

dayZ is about survival in a zombie appocolyps. not survival in human appocolyps or another COD game. If you just want to kill people all day go play another game.

DayZ is a game where you can choose what kind of character you wish to be. In a realistic version of this event, there would be killing of people, looting and other cruelty. PvP would occur if the apocalypse would happen.

Personally I play as a kind player, but I fire if I feel threatend. I will kill other players.

and its people like you that would die first an such an event. its impossible to survive alone. and if you killed a few people word would get around and you would be killed. and it would be real life no respawn. so your life would end while people who band together would survive, have sex, food, children, and kill a shit load of dead and if injured they would get medical attention from another survivor. bandits would not last long.

if you woke up tomorrow and the world had gone to shit do you really think you would last a week on your own? who protects you while you sleep? who covers you while your reloading. in fact where would you even find a weapon.

I think they should bring the full bandit skin back and not just a towel on their head. it looked sweet and dangerous. however bandits never lasted long when the mod came out because they killed eachother and survivors banded together to kill them. so 20 mins was an average life

Wow, that escalated quickly..

First of all, I'm not a lone wolf, and would not act like a bandit in the scenario wich you speak of. I would certainly group of with people and grow strong, but we would defend ourselves like we do in DayZ, of course. Regarding weapons, (if we really should go in details) I got that covered.

So yea, I would last long bro.

I agree with the full bandit skin, just seen it on youtube though, but I like it!

Have a nice day :)