Hill568

Over this game.

Ok. This game is fucked. If there isn't 2 things wrong with it it 3-4-5 thing wrong with it.

My main problem is I can only join one server (which has 4 people on it with a huge ping) cause it requires a different version. So I go to download the new patch and then it says Iv got the wrong CD key!!!!! WTF.

I have spent more time trying to run this fucking game then iv played!!

I have now delete everything that has to do with this game. I will never reinstall it unless its just install fucking play!!! LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVER IT!!!

Welp, that brings us down to 1,154,088 registered users total.

<_<

:|

yep.

P.S. it's not a game.

It's an Alpha

of a MOD

of a survival simulation

of a hypothetical infected zombie apocalypse

Imagined, coded, and graciously SHARED by Rocket.

Who could have just as well kept it for himself and his friends.

But he didn't.

Thank you very much.

(I'm going to go splash through some shallow water now, because it sounds so FREAKING REALISTIC when I do.)

The end.

• Like 1

Like highspiral mentioned.

This game is actually ARMA II - Something which a lot of new people to this game fail to realize. When rocket and his team made a mod for ARMA, that's exactly all it was, a mod. Just like ACE2 is a mod for ARMA. Unlike ACE2 this is still in Alpha, if they released BF3 or COD in its alpha it would be terrible in comparison. If you want to play a game that's just install/insert DVD - Go back to xbox.

A game is installed and ready to go, a mod is not plugandplay. Would you have searched the troubleshooting forum, you'd have found two install guides from the last days.

Thread locked*

This post adds nothing to the forum.

Much love.

Ok. This game is fucked. If there isn't 2 things wrong with it it 3-4-5 thing wrong with it.

My main problem is I can only join one server (which has 4 people on it with a huge ping) cause it requires a different version. So I go to download the new patch and then it says Iv got the wrong CD key!!!!! WTF.

I have now delete everything that has to do with this game. I will never reinstall it unless its just install fucking play!!! LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVER IT!!!

This is nothing else then end user error....

In what stage do you get "wrong Cd key" ?

Fixes that I'm aware of with wrong cd key is if you try and run then mod without first running ARMA II vanilla and then running ARMA II Operation Arrowhead. especially if you've done all of this via steam, the CD Key is within steam and both games have to be run to verify the CD key within steam and the game before it will work with the mod. I had this issue in the past while playing with ShackTactical on ARMA II as they use ACE2 which was similar.

Edited by Construct

why carn t ppl just learn to open arma 2 and Oa first before thay start moaning that the mod isnt working and then coming to moan on forums if they read the instuctions properly they would find out idiot

Edited by xxcampbellxx

zGf9p.jpg