spankimus

So... I just broke -1,000,000 humanity.

Sniping is just a tool in the bandit's arsenal. To you however, that AS50 AWS seems to be the whole toolbox. Enjoy the hate because you don't impress me either.

Thank god this game isn't an eSport. Then people would actually be impressed with your pathetic digits.

While it's a pretty dick move to snipe Cherno/Elektro, I can't really blame him. I have spent many, many hours in the last couple of weeks looking for action at NWAF, Stary and the north in general and the investment really doesn't feel worth it at the moment.

As an example, I have probably spent 5-6 hours roaming the northern areas today and I have come across one person who spotted me first, missed five shots, then instantly alt f4'ed as I spotted him and sure enough attempted to ghost, when again, he failed to achieve a kill because he missed and alt f4'ed again.

While I'd love to see more activity further north, it's quite obvious most people simply do not bother due to the existing problems, which is understandable, but expecting people to sit at the airfield for hours isn't the solution. Once ammunition, weapons and items in general are rare again, everything will resolve itself steadily and camping in Cherno/Elektro won't be the only source of reliable 'pvp'.

As for the TWS, the advantage it brings to the table isn't worth the impact it has on your performance once it's gone so enjoy it.

Guaranteed hacker. I've met people in game who have admitted to me to using scripts and they only had -800k humanity.

You're cool, using hacks to kill people that stand no chance. If you have to use them, at least use them to help people out...

OP, you've managed to achieve having all the flame to cook all your beans. I salute you :beans:

• Like 1

This has gone way off topic. The point from the OP was the bug once his humanity reached -1000,000.

*Thread locked.

• Like 1