spankimus

So... I just broke -1,000,000 humanity.

Are you just having difficulty with this thread or is this some kind of weak trolling attempt? You're doing it wrong because good players don't sit in Cherno except to kill stupid people like you. At least you accomplished one thing in this thread, you motivated me to change my signature.

Thanks for that :D

My latest life (and present one) is me sitting in the hills around Cherno with a tws from some poor dude I ran over with a bus above Elektro.

All I do is listen to the Benny Hill theme song as I sit and shoot everyone who is stupid enough to climb to/log in on the sniper roofs.

I probably go around the same place as you. I had an m24 looking at all the buildings when I suddenly one shot in the head. I believe it was a hacker only because people were dropping like flies as soon as I joined, Unless he was to the side of me or behind me, I don't know where he could of been since where I go you can see on top of every building unless a tree is in the way.(He might of had a as50 tws)

i got banned from a server for using a hacked weapon..same exact one, actually..and more to support the fact that you could be hacking is that you're on the hotel? I didn't read any of your thread but I'm assuming you'll say you got tele'd up there lol.

Are you just having difficulty with this thread or is this some kind of weak trolling attempt? You're doing it wrong because good players don't sit in Cherno except to kill stupid people like you. At least you accomplished one thing in this thread, you motivated me to change my signature.

Coming from the guy insulting everybody...Sorry, who is trolling? Where do the "good players" go then?

A lot of butt hurt people in this thread who probably got killed by the OP or someone like the OP. Personally I say well done, negative one million is no small feat.

Good players? What makes somebody a good player in this game? What are they good at? I will repeat what I said before. The game is played how YOU want to play. There's no right or wrong way. (with the exception of hacking) The purpose of this game in the first place was to NOT be fair. I'm fairly certain that people sitting atop a high vantage point in cities with a sniper rifle was in mind when the mod was being designed.

I could sit here and bitch all day about how you go around the woods stalking people and killing them. I could say that's totally wrong and a bad way to play the game.

i got banned from a server for using a hacked weapon..same exact one, actually..and more to support the fact that you could be hacking is that you're on the hotel? I didn't read any of your thread but I'm assuming you'll say you got tele'd up there lol.

You got manually banned from a server that doesn't tolerate it.

Before you support the fact I'm hacking, DO take the time to read the thread. Ever hear of a helicopter?

You got manually banned from a server that doesn't tolerate it.

Before you support the fact I'm hacking, DO take the time to read the thread. Ever hear of a helicopter?

I have. you should show the fact that you have a helicopter sitting on the roof behind you before you ask me that question, unless you just fly up there on some low pop. server and server hop on a building nobody can get ontop of lmao. Regardless, a worthless thread. I'm positive anyone could reach this level of humanity, just play long enough and shoot at people in cherno.

actually, landing a helicopter on that roof takes more skill than sitting there sniping noobs, so i think if you make a new thread with a picture, it should just be on that helicopter. enjoy explaining how you aren't a hacker...with a hacked weapon and a helicopter lol. oh and I know..the hacker, he gave you the helicopter.

Edited by matticinyoattic

I was actually expecting some reaction in this thread. :D

for what ?

you're not doing nothing that at least 50% players are doing right now or wannabe doing it.. and that's 500k people, you fall right in dayz majority group :D

Edited by meshin

for what ?

you're not doing nothing that at least 50% players are doing right now or wannabe doing it.. and that's 500k people, you fall right in dayz majority group :D

For having the TWS.

Nice. You can have Beans

Those textures are terrible tho

Edited by WooTs

I have. you should show the fact that you have a helicopter sitting on the roof behind you before you ask me that question, unless you just fly up there on some low pop. server and server hop on a building nobody can get ontop of lmao. Regardless, a worthless thread. I'm positive anyone could reach this level of humanity, just play long enough and shoot at people in cherno.

The main purpose of this thread was to point out a minor bug when you reach -1,000,000 humanity. You would know that if you read the thread.

You should just stop posting until you read the whole thing.

Be careful I don't teleport behind you with godmode on and waste you OP. I do that to everyone I see with hacked weapons.

It's not hard to change a persons name? How are you going to find him, nub.

Hacking, with textures on low, in third person. Must be a pro bandit.

How was I hacking? If you read the thread you would know why I have low textures.

Why is everyone complaining about me having low textures anyways? Is that some sorta exploit or something? The only thing it does is not allow me to see into windows from far away -_-

The sad thing is how many bite and rage to his post while he is wild fapping reading all your tears while he waits for the next server to load :rolleyes:

We will see if he is still fapping when combat logging and UBER guns are gone B)

And yes, your grafics suck donkey balls

Edited by GrumpyFragger

The sad thing is how many bite and rage to his post while he is wild fapping reading all your tears while he waits for the next server to load :rolleyes:

We will see if he is still fapping when combat logging and UBER guns are gone B)

And yes, your grafics suck donkey balls

I like how me sitting on top of the hotel with a TWS makes me a combat logger. I got killed 10 minutes after I made this thread. Do I care? Nope. The game is broken, and I can run to any of the thousands of tents surrounding Cherno and Elektro holding ass-tons of weapons that replenish on every reboot.

Better yet.. I'll run to the nwaf and loot the barracks and stick my stuff in a tent so it can get wiped on the next reboot. Sounds better.

How was I hacking? If you read the thread you would know why I have low textures.

Why is everyone complaining about me having low textures anyways? Is that some sorta exploit or something? The only thing it does is not allow me to see into windows from far away -_-

and it also makes it easier to see people sniping on muntains

and it also makes it easier to see people sniping on muntains

How? It actually makes it harder. With lower textures, other players become more pixelated from afar, making it MUCH harder to see them. Grass render distance doesn't change no matter what video settings you choose. I'm not really seeing your argument here.

How? It actually makes it harder. With lower textures, other players become more pixelated from afar, making it MUCH harder to see them. Grass render distance doesn't change no matter what video settings you choose. I'm not really seeing your argument here.

it doesn't even matter, let's say you're right.

I just want to know.... what kind of satisfaction do you get from using a hacked weapon on a building you can't get on top of unless you have a heli or you're a hacker, to kill people that doesn't even have a weapon??

Edited by IncognitoNico