LoneWolfEdits

What Is Your Favourite Weapon?

Hey guys!

So I've been playing dayz for about a month now and im really enjoying it. I like most of the weapons in the game but my favourite weapon by far is the DMR. I dont know why but I just love it!

I was wondering what your favourite weapons were in dayz

Thanks

LoneWolf

m16 203 / m4a1 holo

noob tubes / flares are just so much fun

edit: DMR sucks

Edited by Buffjesus

SVD Camo and m4a1 holo.

The amount of faggots in cherno and electro I have sniped and blown up that take advantage of the newbies is insane.

FN FAL at the moment. If I ever find a MK 48 mod 0 I'm pretty sure it'll be that though.

AS50

M14

M4A3 CCO

Just got a mk 48 so I'll test that out on some ppl today

Winchester by far, i just feel like a bad ass when i use it and its so reliable. I haven't gotten to use it in a while but i always have fun with it when i die and get to use it again!

• Like 1

AKM, hands down.

inb4 flame. xD

My perfect loadout is an AKM, M9SD and any decent sniper rifle in my pack in case I end up in a sniper battle.

Edited by mZLY

The SAW is a lot of fun, laying down and going full auto on people to scare the shit out of them.. L85 is what I probably use the most.

Usually ...

AKM: mid-long range

AKs74U: Close-quarter-combat

High end? Uhm ... i think the FN FAL or Mk48 ... both are fine.

EDIT: Lee Enfield to light up snipers on +400m... ironsights FTW!

Edited by *Regulator* Mikey
  • Like 2

I like the M14, just because that seems like such a weapon people would use in a post apocalyptic world:P

I love my crossbow. I don't love the non-stacking bolts. Instead of waiting for a zed to clear out so I can advance, I can silently put him down AND recover my ammo. Since it's a low tier weapon, I can usually put my hands on one within 15 minutes of spawning, so that's another plus.

Make those bolts stackable and I bet it would be the most popular starting weapon for everyone.

• Like 2

M14's the king of the game for me. I had to switch over to the FAL though, because I kept getting stuck in doors and wrenching out my legs?

Edited by amaROenuZ

AlT+F4

I have used it more than any gun when I get fucked with by hackers--which is almost constantly...

LOOL.. and damn you must play on some shitty servers, no offence.. its been over 2 weeks since i last shared server with a hacker that killed everyone.

regarding the choice of weapon..

i will go with either M4A1 CCO (the one with red dot scope or whatever you wanna call it)

or the M4A1 M203 or what its called.. not the M16 version with with grenade launcher, but the other..

for starter weaps, its definetly crossbow, due the it being silent and you can retrieve the bolts (in most cases)..

for precision shooting i would go with M24 :)

and for sidearm. M9 Silenced or M1911

M24 with a M9 SD on the side. I play overwatch for my little group of friends, so any rifle will do the trick, but the M24 is a work of art and my favorite by far.