Skeffington

Add a sexual anxiety meter

I dont know about this anxiety meter..

But i would love to being able to cuddle up against another person ingame' date=' to regain temprature. Through sharing bodyheat, regardless if its a woman or man.

and that is kinda real, survival style!

:D

[/quote']

Don't sell yourself short I like this thread for the Laughs it brings me and the crazy shit people think up.

the last thing on my mind in a zombie apocalypse would be getting my rocks off.

what do you want players to have to take piss and shit breaks now too. oh no's i don' t have a free inventory slot for this roll of TP...

This is what happens when Reddit finds out about something. It gets rapey, homophobic and gay all at the same same time.

• Like 2

Is the OP like 16 years old or something?

Trust me, that "anxiety meter" will be put on hold when your ass is being chased by hyperviolent undead cannibals.

What's next? The Occupy Chernarus movement? Just another opportunity for more easy kills and delicious tears.

This is what happens when Reddit finds out about something. It gets rapey' date=' homophobic and gay all at the same same time.

[/quote']

Lol or it's just the forum community

All I see happening is my clan having a big circlejerk to keep the meter down. But no srsly' date=' this is a terrible forever alone idea.

[/quote']

These forums are a big circlejerk. The least rocket can do is transfer some of the jerk ingame. For science.

You realize that if you make this game a "social movement" for homosexuality then simply by playing it I am forwarding this cause. I don't want to be part of that movement. I'm not going to impede you but I don't want to help with that. You're gonna force alot of people with similar ideas to stop playing. I don't play video games to make statements, I play for enjoyment.

Keep your politics out of my video games. You wanna start a movement? Go march on Washington and don't do the stupid occupy thing, its just lazy. No one likes lazy people.

Add a fleshlight while you're at it' date=' then we'll all be 50 males sitting in the woods jerking off.

[/quote']

Would be hillarious to happen upon a camp full of wankers fapping away and frag them with their pants down lol.

• Like 1

Add a fleshlight while you're at it' date=' then we'll all be 50 males sitting in the woods jerking off.

[/quote']

Would be hillarious to happen upon a camp full of wankers fapping away and frag them with their pants down lol.

Implement this only for that xD

Sheep arnt that bad !

Does that added protein after your done with the sheep make the steaks give more blood when you eat them?

In all fairness we dont all desire human contact... some of us prefer being anti-social and enjoy being alone.

Also I have a hand ...

I have now twice accidentally read one of the above poster's usernames as "spermaddict290".

Thanks thread.

Один раз - не пидорас ?

I laughed a bit.Reminded me of pretentiously idiotic Cheese's suggestions on TeamFortress2 forum.

LOL. So now when that bandit shoots you and you go unconcious, he can also "have his way" with you too. funny stuff.