Dead on Arrival

I Ask Elektro Snipers This

Now now, don't expect raging from me. I simply ask, sincerely and honestly, why do Elektro snipers kill fresh spawns on the coast? Does it pad their kill counter? Does it give them a sense of self satisfaction? Are they bored? It really does make me think.

• Like 3

The humanity meter tries to reset itself into the positive, so sometimes its necessary to randomly kill in order to maintain the bandit skin. It's usually not personal, but definitely on purpose.

• Like 1

Many people get a thrill out of tracking and sniping players. After finding all the loot you've wanted in DayZ, your only options left are to interact with other players somehow. Some choose to go out and play medics, some start bus companies, colonies... some just seek out and shoot other players for entertainment.

This game is what you make of it.

• Like 2

I did it a few times cause I was bored, didn't even cared if I died. Just wanted to see how long it takes for someone to realize where I was. Which it was like 2 hours after killing around 20 people, mostly the same people <_>

• Like 1

Many people get a thrill out of tracking and sniping players. After finding all the loot you've wanted in DayZ, your only options left are to interact with other players somehow. Some choose to go out and play medics, some start bus companies, colonies... some just seek out and shoot other players for entertainment.

This game is what you make of it.

This. Once you acquire a hefty amount of backup weapons and you don't really need to raid anything, the game becomes a tad dull. To spice it up, I personally do this from time to time. It's not about the kill count nor the fact that they are an unarmed target. It's about spotting and having that bullet reach them, killing them instantly. Yes it may not be 'fair game' in some people's eyes, but when is it ever a fair fight against a sniper? They know where you are, but hardly ever do you know where they are.

• Like 3

Now now, don't expect raging from me. I simply ask, sincerely and honestly, why do Elektro snipers kill fresh spawns on the coast? Does it pad their kill counter? Does it give them a sense of self satisfaction? Are they bored? It really does make me think.

Honestly I get a kick out of knowing that someone somewhere is flipping out that I shot him on the coast.

• Like 4

It's because they have a small penis

Honestly I get a kick out of knowing that someone somewhere is flipping out that I shot him on the coast.

TROLL.

Ive only sniped electro when all I had was a CZ and nothing else and needed a bit of gear. It was really fun though.

its really fun, we rarely shot new spawns and killing the ghillie pussies was epically satisfying.

The chances of seeing an actual survivor are tiny in the sniping areas.

9/10 they are geared to the teeth with AS50/AS50 thermal, Mk48, Ghillie/Soldier uniform etc.

I specifically go to the hospital and counter snipe from the roof, the snipers are usually too busy watching the power station or the west hill.

Actually I do it mostly out of boredom. I could go camp the NWAF but I have to deal with graphic glitches, IF I can get rid of them the foot traffic is rare, so why not go to where foot traffic is heavy. It does surprise me how many return to loot their body. And I'm on a quest to see how low my humanity can go, right now I'm at a weak -260k.

The chances of seeing an actual survivor are tiny in the sniping areas.

9/10 they are geared to the teeth with AS50/AS50 thermal, Mk48, Ghillie/Soldier uniform etc.

I specifically go to the hospital and counter snipe from the roof, the snipers are usually too busy watching the power station or the west hill.

Keep that up please you make an easy target :)

• Like 1

lol Kayak, I have an AS50 TWS. Racked up 18 kills in two hours the other night. You can try though bud :P

Disclaimer: No I don't think I am good, I have TWS, it is OP. Also, NO I did NOT hack these in, I killed someone that had it.

The barrel length of high caliber rifles make them compensate their dick length

And to train high precision skills, like shoot a unarmed player at 10 meters.

:P

I admit that I have sniped into Elektro, killing unarmed players. I killed about five before I realized I was a total douche.

I did it because when I was playing with a friend and was spotting for him with an AS50 while he looted the NW Airfield, I got to kill a guy, and there was a lot of satisfaction in it. Shooting someone from 700 meters away or your friend will die? It was exciting. I wanted to do that again, but there just weren't enough opportunities. I saw this huge hill outside one of the most popular places in the game and I couldn't resist. Sorry to those five people I killed.

• Like 2

As soon as they have a gun they are fair game but hatchet,axe or no gun instead of shooting think about what you did with your mate how bout you protect them instead. I was running weaponless shitloads of zombies following me to be saved by some unknown sniper hundreds of metres away I immediately dived at first thinking he was shooting me then every zombie was take down I was like hell yeah. If that was you thank you very much

Satisfaction and practice.

You can taste their salty newspawn tears.

Edited by br00mmmm
  • Like 4

I snipe snipers and those who don't look before running into hotspots.

They deserve to die.

-MONSTER

• Like 3

The aim of Day Z is to depopulate the world.

A bone naked noob ran into the Cherno firehouse being chased by zombies, yelling on the mic for help.

I told him to STAND STILL, and he said OK

Then I sprayed him with my AK and didn't even bother looting him.

It's genocide!

• Like 1

The aim of Day Z is to do genocide on the survivors and exterminate them.

If the only action I can get is fresh spawns at the coast, I will take them. I try not to shoot at less than 400m, and it helps if they are running... I need the practice. Maintaining bandit skin can be hard work. Also, this is a high risk enterprise. I die doing this on the granular. Occasionally get into fun sniper battles. And I stay the fuck away from dobry hill.

Electro snipers are my favorite game. My best shot ever was a sneaky sniper on the roof of the hotel, taken down from about 900 meters. If I see anyone around spawning spots with a ghillie and long rifle my AS50 says hello.

Another point of view, Zombies are no challenge anymore when looting Elektro or Cherno, so the Snipers and other players are the only threat anyway. And soon as you get a an AK or M16, you're threat to others. But killing unarmed spawns is pathetic.

• Like 1