Sign in to follow this  
Hikurac

To the guy who killed me.

Well I if I for whatever reason I die, I try to find a map, and an old bike fast as possible. Use the old bike and go to the southern end of the map, theres a huge chain of supermarkets heading up to the international airfield from there, just stop at each market, jump off the bike, and charge in, collect as much useful loot you can. Usually each one will yield low/moderate guns, food, and decent tools. Go to each one except Stary Sober unless you're feeling very lucky (not recommended). Then head to the airfield, if your having trouble finding it, and you have a map, you can hold shift, and click on the airfield, and a way point will appear leading you there. I ONLY recommend going into the barrack closest to the control tower, it usually has at least 2-4 high level weapons, again don't get cocky, and go all over the airfield like I did, otherwise I'd still have my stuff. Once you have looted the barrack, get back on the bike, and head to devil's castle, plenty of small towns in between to restock. The castle's in my opinion aren't very good for high level looting, except for the ghillie which spawns at the gate, but then again it's a damn ghillie, worth the ride just because of it. From there I usually just go to deer stand to deer stand till I go into a large circle, by then hopefully there will be a server re-set, and you cant loot the markets, and airfield again. There you go, that's how I do my looting runs. Now i'm probably going to get PKed even more lol.

Even with all that, you have to be extremely lucky. My best loot drops in nwaf barracks were probably the coyote backpack or the first time I went there, 3 variants of ak, an m16 and m4a3. Also the barracks near the ATC tends to be more hot. So you'll probably get worse loot there. I usually loot the 2 barracks, and the FS and sometimes the atc if I didn't get anything good. Where do you usually find old bikes? On the coast?

Even with all that, you have to be extremely lucky. My best loot drops in nwaf barracks were probably the coyote backpack or the first time I went there, 3 variants of ak, an m16 and m4a3. Also the barracks near the ATC tends to be more hot. So you'll probably get worse loot there. I usually loot the 2 barracks, and the FS and sometimes the atc if I didn't get anything good. Where do you usually find old bikes? On the coast?

They are actually somewhat common all across the small coastal towns, it's just that they're very hard to notice, small, and shaded a grayish green, blends in easily.