Sign in to follow this  
speca

My little rant

Now, i'm not one to usualy complain about this game, but my god the ammount of hackers.

Yesterday i was playing with my mates and we were attacked by roughly 8 invisible and invulnerable hackers over 5 servers.

We also had a hacker who we killed teleprt back to us 3 times (We killed him all 3 times), he then dropped everyone from the sky because he was mad and has a very small ego (We did taunt him by saying "You filthy useless hacker").

Went on one of Rooster Teeth's servers to find roughly one hundred helicopters spawned in Chernogorsk.

You can NEVER EVER find bases nor make some due to the good old teleporting map hacking players, you can't find cars anymore, can't find legit helicopters, can't go any where without running into ne of these damn hackers.

Personally i think 1/5 players script/hack.

Now, as i said i'm not one to complain about the game but this is just-.... well horrid. I know Rocket's always working on making the game better, fixing glitches and helping as much as he can but can i just ask, is there going to be a new anti-cheat software to stop this hacking virus?

I know the game's based off Arma 2 and because of that we must use this lame ass BattlEye but i just wanted to ask if there will be new software either comming out or being used for the stand alone.

Thanks for reading.

^

Yea, sometimes they get hacked to s**t as well sadly.

Hackers made me dance today. I FEEL SO VIOLATED.

And yeah, this engine is far too easy to mod/hack. We're gonna have to wait for the standalone for anything better.

Also, i recall we had t log out 5 times due to classic invulnerable hackers who don't want to play fair.

I got a video of mine of a hacker teleporting all of the server then making us dance.

I'll post it up later.

.... you can't find cars anymore, can't find legit helicopters....

Taken earlier today.

I keep hearing people say "no vehicles".

PEJLk.jpg

Hrm, that could be another reason, people hoarding them.

Also, i did state "Legit" vehicles.

I never even started the engine of the pick-up, I left it right where I found it. :)

I'll keep my motorcycle, thank you very much.

"Hoarding", lol. Somehow I doubt those are scripted in, I found them and would never know the difference.

Now if you're implying I scripted them in, you should bite your tongue.

Edited by BioHaze

^

I never stated you scripted them in nor am i implying it.

Well the stand alone should be much better as to not allow scripts like Arma does. Just last night 2 minute in after joining a server everyone was teleported into the sky and I had no chance what so ever to press alt f4. I actually think we died before we could hit the ground...

It all depends though, since I've gone on long streaks where no hackers for a week or more. Just before last night I'd gone over a week for sure without encountering a hacker. So It's not to bad, but can be.

On the whole vehicle side to things, I've only ever found a bicycle. All together I've found 3 bikes now, all in different servers and I've been playing for 4+ months now. (Not 100% sure how long)

It all depends on the server and who plays in it. It's not always hackers that get all of the vehicles, but the server owners clan/group. Again, it all depends on so much.

Also my group seems to always find vehicles and helis. I've never been with then when they have, but that was mainly because I couldn't join the same servers as them. Now I am able to so I will see!

Found 2 buses, a bicycle, atv, 2 pickup trucks, and a motorcylce just yesterday. But have only come across 2 hackers in my months of DayZ.

Damn you're lucky, every server i'm on i come across them...

Holy fuck, stop blaming Battle Eye, it's not their fault.

The Arma 2 engine is wide open for scripting. The DayZ mod is not geared towards scripts, but Arma2 is.

It's because of the nature of the engine that there are so many "hackers" but they're not hex editors or aimbot users, they's literally script-kiddies.

ONE: stop calling these little shits hackers. They're not hacking, they're downloading scripts.

TWO: It's not Battle eye's fault, it's because the engine is trusting.. don't blame the script, blame the script kiddies. :P

THREE: With full access to the source, the DayZ team will be able to lock this shit down.. relax and play something else for a month or two.. come back when the stand-alone is released.. everything you love about this game will still be there.

I just spawned in Kamenka after I logged out just outside Stary.. am I going to rage in the forums? Am I going to blame Rocket or BattleEye? No.. I'm going to accept it and be thankful I didn't get spawned as a goat.. relax and enjoy what we have, or wait for the stand-alone where these things are able to be fixed.. it sucks waiting right now, but it will be worth it when it comes. ;)

Funny thing is the first private hive I went onto was the one with the most hackers I have ever seen.

Edited by Thasik

wallhacked tonight with aim bot was in a room no windows, looking at the only way in or out.... on the floor then dead by SD rounds........

bye bye DayZ....

i give up.