Dariooo

So I just got killed by another player for the first time.

I was alive for 7 days on my first ever character. I had tons of medical supplies, food, water, I had a g17 with a lot of mags, an ak 74u kobra and an m14. I was riding my motorcycle south of Starry and stopped to refuel it when all of a sudden it happened.

Dario was killed.

My screen went black, I had been sniped.

Being my first death and after working so hard to get all those items I had mixed feelings. On one side I was totally pissed that the jerk would shoot me, and on the other hand I was happy because now I can start from scratch on the coast (You begin to feel very lonely when you are up north for so long).

Just my experience, anyone else remember their first death?

• Like 3

Strolling around the coast ... found supermarket in elektro, go inside ... take happy all the stuff (even the Chemlights). Dont think about to secure the rooms with my AK74u ... got a bullet in my head from behind.

The end.

Edited by *Regulator* Mikey

Fell of the stairs inside a barn...

• Like 1

I've only been killed a few times by players, not sure which one was first. It was either:

Went to cherno for the first time on a low-pop server. Looted the supermarket for some awesome stuff. Feeling good but still needing a gun I found the firestation. Climbing each floor being wary of windows. Must've got to close to one of them cos I got headshotted and dropped to the ground. Absolutely no idea where from.

Other one, as a new spawn, running along the coast, stopped to loot one of the small towns. Was in a house looking for some stuff. No guns unfortunately, cos then someone ran in with a pistol and just opened up. Asshole

2 minutes into the game and a crane goes "Fus Ro Dah" and I go flying across elektro -.-

My best is when I got killed at about 4-5m by an AS50 as they crawled up the stairs into Balota airfield and all I had was a Flashlight and the basic gear LMFAO 0.0

Edited by Cheese_omg
  • Like 1

2 minutes into the game and a crane goes "Fus Ro Dah" and I go flying across elektro -.-

lol. but isn't this thread about being player-killed? :)

I was inside the cherno market when someone ran inside and emptied a 1911 clip into my back. Scared the hell out of me at the time.

I remember mine, I didn't have a gun for a good 7 hours nor have I ever seen one in the game yet, so when I found a lee enfield in an airstrip I felt totally boss, and then, when I was proning my way through a door way I broke my legs, I then proceded to crawl for an hour until I stopped for a split second to catch my breath, I hear a bullet go right past my face and then another straight into my head, good times.

A friend of mine let me play his fully stocked character. Wandered along the tree line next to a city. *SMACK* You're dead! Got sniped. Well, he did tell me to not die from zeds, so...

was on a light house, saw a player who had a gun and he typed "friendly" I was so scared/freaking out cause I didn't know the chat key! I resorted to pressing random keys and ended up vaulting over the edge :D

• Like 9

was on a light house, saw a player who had a gun and he typed "friendly" I was so scared/freaking out cause I didn't know the chat key! I resorted to pressing random keys and ended up vaulting over the edge :D

haha, killed by a player indirectly. that's epic!

Ran into a guy in the barn above Zelenograd. He saw me spawn up, but let me go. Seemed legit. Later my friend and I ran into him down in the Zelenograd supermarket. He didn't stop to ask if I was friendly. The M14 shots to the chest made sure he went down, but I ended up bleeding out on the floor after that.

Got sniped in the middle of nowhere, no warning and nothing worth taking on me.

My first kill was in Cherno. Running with an ax and an extra bandage, see a player with a long gun so i duck into a walled yard to avoid and it is fully enclosed. The idiot comes after me, gets off a shot and breaks my leg as i get to him and bifurcate his skull. Got morphine off his body, kitted up with his gear and moved along. Never bring an Enfield to an ax fight.

Well my first death, i spawned at cherno harbour. Started walking down the road into cherno, got sniped from the factory building...

Then spawned in komorova, got spawn killed by some guys at the pier.

Spawned east of elektro and then ran to the north. NEVER been in the south since. :beans:

Edited by The Veg Man

I think that I've only been killed by a player twice. I don't really remember one of them much, just that it was an AKM that got me. The one I do remember, and I think it was the first one, was in Elektro. I only had a hatchet and Makarov. I'd just come out of the Factory/Fire station area after finding absolutely nothing but ammo and flares and was heading to the Market. I was being pretty sneaky, but it was hard to see since it was around dusk and starting to get dark quickly. I made it to open yard to the back of the building, and I got sniped (one shot, probably headshot) by a guy hiding in the dark corner at the back of the room with the first door (on the left-hand side, back of the building). I barely had time to see the muzzle flash and his silhouette. Bam. Dead. I was mad for about 10 seconds. Then, I remembered that I didn't have anything to lose anyway, and I got to start over.

My first life, I remember it well.

I fell from a lighthouse minutes after spawning.

Suffice it to say, I still fall off things.

-MONSTER

Got ran over by a bus. Admittedly I was running from a horde of zombies down a road and I was in the way. That was the second character I'd created.

My first life, I remember it well.

I fell from a lighthouse minutes after spawning.

Suffice it to say, I still fall off things.

-MONSTER

I think that I fear falling off of things in this game more than being killed by players or zombies. :|

First time i played the game, i admired the view, got used to the controls.

I then ran into the road looked up the road sign, heard a noise turned around an BOOM!

I became a hood ornament for someones jeep.

• Like 3

I had just found a little building with a hatchet. To avoid the zombie spawn, I closed the door behind me while prone. Bad move. 15 minutes in and after carefully avoiding all zombie encounters, I had a broken leg and no morphine. And a hatchet. I crawled off down the road in what I believe was the direction of Elektro, hatcheting zombies that got too close. I made it about 100m before another new spawn ran up with a pack of zombies in tow, which I began to axe. There were too many though. I was eaten. Doors are bad.

It was when people spawned with a makarov. I went along the coast for a little bit, and saw another player. I walked up to him, said hi. Then had a makarov mag buried in my face.

I spawned in elecktro I believe and looted some stuff from the market, made my way to the balota airfield found an AKM and a makarov, made my way to stary sabor, then devils castle, then pobeda dam i believe, this whole time I never encountered any other players, and went to the airfield by Krasnotav, still no other players sighted. Now when I got to the tower at the airfield I left my character prone, I went to go take a piss and when I came back and sat on my chair BOOM explosion and I get the you are dead screen