IIII Phil IIII

You think you've got it bad......

Ok so i'm looting Zelenogorsk, nothing too good. Found a tent and a Czech bag and a M1911. I decide i've had enough and start to run away into the nearest tree line. Suddenly i hear silent shots behind me and my legs break and I'm lying on my back , fully conscious but unable to move. My bloods dropped by 1000 to around 9000 although im not bleeding. There is dust flicking up all around me from the suppressed shots still flooding out this 'survivors' gun. Suddenly the shots stop and im left alone in the middle of a field unable to move, still on my back.

I disconnect after a while and join another server. That familiar timer is now on my screen and im unconscious. However the timer isnt moving! 30 minutes ive been waiting now and its still empty.

Basically hackers havent caused me to give up DayZ from the numerous insta deaths or free falls everyone else complains about on here - I physically cant play because i cant respawn or restart i can only ctr alt del, only to rejoin in the same state! My only hope is some curious bandit comes across me in the middle of nowhere and puts me out of my misery. Or i put the coordinates and server on here?

Anyway as the title says YOU THINK YOUVE GOT IT BAD!

Yeah I'd throw the coordinates up and have someone put a couple bullets in you. Not me, though. Not falling for that one.

You mentioned your legs are broken, if so then hit ESC and you should now be able to click respawn, this will kill your character and you will be able to start over again on the beach. The respawn button only shows up if your legs are broken now.

Yeah I'd throw the coordinates up and have someone put a couple bullets in you. Not me, though. Not falling for that one.

That sort of paranoia helps nobody - you can't be remotely *sure* that it's a trap, seems quite honest imo.

You mentioned your legs are broken, if so then hit ESC and you should now be able to click respawn, this will kill your character and you will be able to start over again on the beach. The respawn button only shows up if your legs are broken now.

Don't think it works, or if it does, inconsistently

That sort of paranoia helps nobody - you can't be remotely *sure* that it's a trap, seems quite honest imo.

haha I think it's honest too. I was just joking.

You cannot hit esc to bring up the menu when you are unconcious. Either have someone bring you an epipen or kill you.

I would but you cant hit ESC when unconscious anymore. Partially stops people disconnecting when in danger.

Yeah man. Only way to get that fixed is for someone to put a couple shots in you. If your near electro I could come by in an hour or so and kill you.

Edited by Skat3rat

I'll give you an Epi and transfusion if you want. PM me if you want, let me know if there is anything else you need.

Ok so i'm looting Zelenogorsk, nothing too good. Found a tent and a Czech bag and a M1911. I decide i've had enough and start to run away into the nearest tree line. Suddenly i hear silent shots behind me and my legs break and I'm lying on my back , fully conscious but unable to move. My bloods dropped by 1000 to around 9000 although im not bleeding. There is dust flicking up all around me from the suppressed shots still flooding out this 'survivors' gun. Suddenly the shots stop and im left alone in the middle of a field unable to move, still on my back.

I disconnect after a while and join another server. That familiar timer is now on my screen and im unconscious. However the timer isnt moving! 30 minutes ive been waiting now and its still empty.

Basically hackers havent caused me to give up DayZ from the numerous insta deaths or free falls everyone else complains about on here - I physically cant play because i cant respawn or restart i can only ctr alt del, only to rejoin in the same state! My only hope is some curious bandit comes across me in the middle of nowhere and puts me out of my misery. Or i put the coordinates and server on here?

Anyway as the title says YOU THINK YOUVE GOT IT BAD!

someone attacked you with a silent weapon?

No hacks confirmed here...and you kind of had an around the world way of getting to it.

Next time your legs break theres no need to log out silly.

Yeah man. Only way to get that fixed is for someone to put a couple shots in you. If your near electro I could come by in an hour or so and kill you.

Dw man. Im up by Zelenogorsk. at least an hour on foot.

Nine times out of ten when you hear silent shots it's a fucking script kiddie in a ghillie suit. Just ask around, you should be able to get someone to help you out. Next time don't log out, combat logging is for pussies, mate ;)

someone attacked you with a silent weapon?

No hacks confirmed here...and you kind of had an around the world way of getting to it.

Next time your legs break theres no need to log out silly.

My legs broke but i wasnt bleeding, i was lying on my back, i wasnt unconscious but i couldnt move, he appeared and dissapeared instantly, im stuck in a never ending coma = 'no hacks confirmed', really?

My legs broke but i wasnt bleeding, i was lying on my back, i wasnt unconscious but i couldnt move, he appeared and dissapeared instantly, im stuck in a never ending coma = 'no hacks confirmed', really?

Yeah, its a glitch. Several of my group has been stricken with it.

isnt it possible to contact some kind of game admin (not server admin) and basically kill you.. if its a bug in the game indeed, then i dont see why they shouldnt help you out, isnt much fun to be stuck in your state.. if you know exactly where you are, i can try to help.. but first "Tomorrow" going to bed now. so basically in like 12-15 hours or so i will be available..

Edited by Toft

My offer still stands, i just picked up an epi and some extra med supplies.

thanks for the offer but its late here so ill do a New thread tomorrow

same thing hapend to me man, luckly after posting on here, a guy name Sephka was nice enough, to find me, not kill me but stick me with an epipen, completly resupply me and sent me on my way. for every 100 dickheads you meet on DayZ, there are a few good ppl out there.

You think that's bad? I was running from a fire-fight that I accidentally got caught up in the middle of only to be shot in the legs, lose blood from 11000ish blood to 97 blood, yes 97, not 970 or 9700 but 97, log out due to anger at my death only to find upon me returning lying unconscious with no death message and nobody in sight to help/put me out of my suffering.

So I had to run on a friends account to my location so he could then log in at a break from his university studies and epi-pen me back to life, then I ran to a pack of zeds to end it once and for all as neither of us had a blood pack left.

So depending what server you are on PM me or the 'SpecOpsScott' user and one of us will be able to help you :)

We've all been there at some point so don't fret.

I had a quite similar problem. Knocked down, my sandclock did not move and I was unconscious forever. Bleeding also stopped (My blood was stuck at 2450). So I get a friend with an epi-pen, Bloodbag and Morphine to me. He could fix me up.

ESC does not work as long as you see the sandclock. No chance to respawn. Also server change does not help with this problem.

Only solution known to me: Epi-pen or bullet through the head.

If you are an aussie player I have an epi pen and blood bag to give you mate... I will be on tonight from around 7pm AEST