Sign in to follow this  
stokvis

Is this legit? createvehicle.log parachutewest

27.08.2012 16:56:04:  - #0 "ParachuteWest" 179:58 [10438,2476,55]

Edited by stokvis

yeah I found that already too. But we think he was hacking so I checked his name, he was doing weird shit with a chopper.

Can anyone tell me what this is?

27.08.2012 21:15:44: Playername - #0 "HelicopterExploSmall" 32:28 0:0 [13301,3238,63] [0,0,0]

Can anyone tell me what this is?

27.08.2012 21:15:44: Playername - #0 "HelicopterExploSmall" 32:28 0:0 [13301,3238,63] [0,0,0]

They are hacker things, the parachute is them tp'ing and the heli explosion is them blowing stuff up.

I find this suspicious too:

*snip*

He is on the server with his clan mates. We are trying to pin down who is hacking and who not, but they are doing things that does not appear in the log.

Also this guy is clearly building a camp, but does he spawn this sandbags or is it legit?

*snip*

notice the time, is he just carefull? or what should I think of this?

Edited by Max Planck
Please remove IPs befoe posting those things.

No Ip´s and Guid´s here pls.

I am sorry, I do that all the time, didn't know it wasn't allowed.

Yeah well, I will remove it then.

Is meaning that the Helicopter they were flying has crashed and exploded.

27.08.2012 16:56:04: Nova (86.132.165.134:1032) 913f02df51d446b48b6d4514e28a604c - #0 "ParachuteWest" 179:58 [10438,2476,55]

Is indicating that when he ejected from the Helicopter it automaticly deploys a Parachute when above 100m and he was going West. There are different models in the game that have to go with the direction you are Parachuting. How would it look if you were Parachuting West but when you looked @ the Parachute it was pointing East or North? lol. It has to match the direction the player is going or it'd look funny & the game logs it.

These logs are legit and there is no hacking of any kind here that I can see.

Edited by Dimmizer

27.08.2012 16:56:04: Nova (86.132.165.134:1032) 913f02df51d446b48b6d4514e28a604c - #0 "ParachuteWest" 179:58 [10438,2476,55]

Is indicating that when he ejected from the Helicopter it automaticly deploys a Parachute when above 100m and he was going West. There are different models in the game that have to go with the direction you are Parachuting. How would it look if you were Parachuting West but when you looked @ the Parachute it was pointing East or North? lol. It has to match the direction the player is going or it'd look funny & the game logs it.

They spawned a chopper in the mid of electro, were invisible and threatened a member to get in, then teleported the chopper somehow (wtf). Well nothing to find in the log but this guy was dirty as hell.

I am sure for this guy, sadly enough we didn't get his companions name.

Forgot to thank you, so thank you!

Do you have any thoughts about the sandbag-dude?

Also this Sniper1_DZ that keeps popping up, that is some kind of magazine right?

Forgot to thank you, so thank you!

Do you have any thoughts about the sandbag-dude?

Also this Sniper1_DZ that keeps popping up, that is some kind of magazine right?

Sniper1_DZ is just people wearing a ghillie suit.

Sniper1_DZ is just people wearing a ghillie suit.

Is it? I was thinking that before, but because of this list: http://picacid.com/arma2/loot_en.html I was thinking it was some kind of ammo.

But the strange thing about this that I see this on many people, even if they are not wearing ghillie suits, or have it in their gear (in case of teammates)

it is definetely a ghillie suit. And are you sure you are seeing it on players who do not have it? That does not sound accurate to me. It could be that the player has forced the spawn of the ghillie suit, but maybe not found it. Im merely speculating on that one.

The link you posted even states Skin_Sniper1_DZ the clue is "skin"

Er? Seriously? Im fairly certain Parachute west means it is a western power parachute, just as grenadewesttimed is a western power frag grenade. Probably USMC.

it is definetely a ghillie suit. And are you sure you are seeing it on players who do not have it? That does not sound accurate to me. It could be that the player has forced the spawn of the ghillie suit, but maybe not found it. Im merely speculating on that one.

Er? Seriously? Im fairly certain Parachute west means it is a western power parachute, just as grenadewesttimed is a western power frag grenade. Probably USMC.

Thx.

And when I played the ACE mod I believe there was indeed a parachute called like this, But I made some stupid statements today already, so I guessed I was wrong. Apparently not?

Well I will have a further look at it then.

Yes seriously, I've tested this theroy by checking my server logs IE createvehicle.log and there was nothing there. I then had him jump in the chopper with me and jump out the west side of the chopper so that he would parachute west. I checked the server logs again and sure enough it said

26.08.2012 11:52:07: Deathz () - #0 "ParachuteWest" 4:125 [13470,12576,284]

26.08.2012 11:52:13: Deathz () - #0 "Sniper1_DZ" 4:127 [-18697,25815,379]

Edit: Feel free to try this yourself.

Edited by Dimmizer

They spawned a chopper in the mid of electro, were invisible and threatened a member to get in, then teleported the chopper somehow (wtf). Well nothing to find in the log but this guy was dirty as hell.

I am sure for this guy, sadly enough we didn't get his companions name.

If they spawned a chopper then it should be logged within the remoteexec.log file and you'll see their names with a vehicle script in it.

Actually, you are horribly wrong.

Yes seriously, I've tested this theroy by checking my server logs IE createvehicle.log and there was nothing there. I then had him jump in the chopper with me and jump out the west side of the chopper so that he would parachute west. I checked the server logs again and sure enough it said

26.08.2012 11:52:07: Deathz () - #0 "ParachuteWest" 4:125 [13470,12576,284]

26.08.2012 11:52:13: Deathz () - #0 "Sniper1_DZ" 4:127 [-18697,25815,379]

Edit: Feel free to try this yourself.

ParachuteWest is a USMC personnel parachute. Not the direction you're looking when you jump.

If they spawned a chopper then it should be logged within the remoteexec.log file and you'll see their names with a vehicle script in it.

You won't see a damn thing with a proper bypass running.

Actually, you are horribly wrong.

ParachuteWest is a USMC personnel parachute. Not the direction you're looking when you jump.

You won't see a damn thing with a proper bypass running.

I'm horribly wrong huh? I'm gonna guess you didn't test this yourself did you. Because I just did this again except I had my guy go east and when it looged it shows "ParachuteEast" now instead of West

Guy of mine crashed my chopper today,

29.08.2012 18:00:51: [sR] Yeti () - #0 "HelicopterExploSmall" 22:660 0:0 [14076,14640,121] [0,0,0]

29.08.2012 18:00:53: [sR] Yeti () - #0 "HelicopterExploBig" 22:661 0:0 [14073,14648,112] [0,0,0]

I'm still wrong huh? this was RIGHT after he crashed our chopper by base. I'm still horribly wrong huh?

also as far as the bypasser goes if you check hacking/cheating websites you'll see alot of the bypassers they are making dont block serverside logs because the actions they are doing are still being done. The ByPasser only blocks Battleye not Serverlog bypasser.

The BattlEye system consists of the BE Client and the BE Server that communicate with each other through the game's netcode. In addition, there is the BE Master which is queried for new core software and cheat detection updates. The BE Client (as well as the BE Server) runs within the game, allowing best possible detection of cheats.

BattlEye scans the game and the system in RAM and on HDD, mainly using generic methods that globally catch all cheats/hacks of one type (including private ones as far as possible).

In order to work, BattlEye requires absolutely no user input or server-side administration - it comes as is and does its job independently. This also applies on the effective auto-update system which works reliably flawlessly and thus ensures that each player is always up-to-date.

Furthermore BattlEye has no special system requirements: Being very user-friendly, BE needs only little resources regarding CPU, RAM and network bandwidth. The player simply will not notice that BattlEye is running in the background.

The way script dection works is by Arma2 calling a BattlEye callback function notifying it with that a script was executed, and then BattlEye sends the script to the server, and in the server some analysis are done based on a blacklist, in order to determine if the script is legit or not.

I'd post the Battleye's decompiled state and some Init Functions but I'm not allowed

Anyways.

still they did things that didn't appear in the log. I checked remoteexec.log and createvehicle.log while my teammates were screaming and raging about weird shit happening all the time.

No trace of them appeared in the log.

This guy was speaking to my teammate that he was invisible and shit and that's how we know his name, still don't know the name of his companion.

I totally believe your story here, but apparently they found a new way to screw up. :(

still they did things that didn't appear in the log. I checked remoteexec.log and createvehicle.log while my teammates were screaming and raging about weird shit happening all the time.

No trace of them appeared in the log.

This guy was speaking to my teammate that he was invisible and shit and that's how we know his name, still don't know the name of his companion.

I totally believe your story here, but apparently they found a new way to screw up. :(

Yep.There is away to bypass script and remotexec detection at the moment unfortunately. Its being worked on by Batteleye.

at the moment there are more then 100 items spawned in one little room in a supermarket in cherno.

nothing to see in the logs. :)

Edited by stokvis