For the first time in forever, I spend like an hour searching around the fields on chenarus on one of my favorite servers, I find a downed helicopter, I get NVGs, AS50, and two DMRs, (One for my friend) I walk for 5 minutes, and a hacker kills nearly 36 people all at once on the server. This is the third time in a row I've been killed by a hacker. 3rd time. I've literally died to hackers more times than zombies. In a zombie survival. Wtf. All on server I know and have played on for a while. What the hell is going on with this game.

• Like 1

Oh look, ANOTHER QQ hackers thread. How original. Seriously, stop the spam... Either get everyone to post all their QQ about hackers in one thread, or don't post anything at all.

• Like 7

I'm legit asking a question. Why is it so easy to hack? I really do want an answer, this is not a pointless thread, I want to know why people enjoy killing everyone for no reason at all.

• Like 1

I feel your pain, the same happened to me too.

I think it might be best to just leave this alpha as-is and wait for the standalone to be published.

Otherwise I fear that I might not want to play the game anymore in a few months.

Omg you spent an hour searching the fields of chernerus? Lol... QQ more whiney B!tch. You invest an hour into a game and some poor kid kills you? An hour?!? I invested two weeks without dying and get teleported out of my car into a field and die. Spent 3-4 hours a night for two weeks collecting gear. I didn't come on here and Cry like a B!tch.

No one cares. Id rather have hackers then kids like you.

• Like 6

Bear in mind most of the forum posters replying to your thread are likely hackers themselves.

Many of the forum veterans in this community have already been identified in YouTube videos as hacking in-game.

• Like 3

Arma II.

DayZ is a hacked game mod of Arma II.

Anyone and his grandmother can hack Arma II.

You can thank Rocket for that.

Look for private servers with no dick admins.

Private hives offer much more antihacker protection.

Try some Lingor servers.

I actually stop playing this mod some time ago,

It lost its appeal to me.

Not many things to do.

Its buggy like hell and full of cheaters and hackers.

Looking on forum if Rocket fix things but nothing really change for better.

Nevermind.

Farewall DayZ

Welcome Guild Wars II

Edited by Sarissofoi

Bear in mind most of the forum posters replying to your thread are likely hackers themselves.

Many of the forum veterans in this community have already been identified in YouTube videos as hacking in-game.

Uh, no? I'd love to see you back some of that up.
  • Like 1

youve only been killed by hackers 3 times? lol, i remember one night a got killed a half dozen times by a butthurt hacker after i happened to survive his teleport ambush long enough to pump him full of bullets as well

welcome to dayz, where getting attached to your gear will only lead to meatfist rage

the moral of my story: cool story bro.

I really dont see the point of making QQ posts.. its not like the DayZ team can do anything about it anyways.. the problem lies with Arma 2, and BattlEye.. and ofc just ppl being morally misguided..

This guy is full of shit. People call hacker any time you have full gear because they are unable to live that long or kill other players. It is very easy at this point to gear up without hacking due to bugs and killing other players.

Rule #1 if you don't want hackers messing with you stay off populated servers!

THEY TARGET HIGH POP SERVERS!!!

I have been killed by a hacker but my balls dropped about 15 years ago so I dont complain about it. So far I use 3 servers all hack free and small and do not have any issues...

• Like 2

For the first time in forever, I spend like an hour searching around the fields on chenarus on one of my favorite servers, I find a downed helicopter, I get NVGs, AS50, and two DMRs, (One for my friend) I walk for 5 minutes, and a hacker kills nearly 36 people all at once on the server. This is the third time in a row I've been killed by a hacker. 3rd time. I've literally died to hackers more times than zombies. In a zombie survival. Wtf. All on server I know and have played on for a while. What the hell is going on with this game.

Maby stop playing on overcrowded server, hackers tend to play on full servers.

Find yourselve a more "quieter" server and you wont see hackers.

Oh look, ANOTHER QQ hackers thread. How original. Seriously, stop the spam... Either get everyone to post all their QQ about hackers in one thread, or don't post anything at all.

Oh look another sanctimonious douchebag whining about a people with a legitimate concern rather than addressing the underlying problem.

I'm legit asking a question. Why is it so easy to hack? I really do want an answer, this is not a pointless thread, I want to know why people enjoy killing everyone for no reason at all.

ARMA II has a fairly weak engine designed by a smaller company. It's built on numerous client and server side scripts. If one is inclined one can remotely load and execute these scripts to ruin everyone else's day, but BE can catch those with some regularity. The real problem comes when talented but unscrupulous people exploit ARMA II and BE's weak code and write work-arounds and custom scripts, and then sell them to similarly unscrupulous people to make a quick buck.

Assholes, all of them.

Edited by sp86
  • Like 4

My server got thunderdomed last night with 6 people in it. Checking the logs any given night when the player count is low usually reveals 2 or 3 script kiddies, when it's full, maybe 4 or 5.

Edited by sp86

I have been killed by a hacker but my balls dropped about 15 years ago so I dont complain about it. So far I use 3 servers all hack free and small and do not have any issues...

My server doesn't have a high pop and gets plagued by script kiddies all the time so you both fail with that suggestion. As for the balls dropping comment don't be a douchebag

fella, your balls "might" have dropped 15 years ago but you've got a lot of growing up left to do going by that comment.

Yup I'm just about done with this game. I can't do anything without being arse raped by a script kiddie. None of my friends want to play any more so it looks like my server will being going in 2 weeks time because I don't want to pay £60 a month for a script kiddies playground.

Edited by Longs
  • Like 3

So lovely to see the DayZ community sticking together...

Sure loads of these posts are coming up, however I still feel his pain.

Stop being arseholes to everyone on the forum, this community is one of the worse.

• Like 2

You must be new here. If you read the stickied threads at the top of general discussion, you will have your question answered 100 times. If you use the search feature on the forums, you'll find 10,000 answers to your question. Stop spamming because you are too lazy to look it up for yourself.

So lovely to see the DayZ community sticking together...

Sure loads of these posts are coming up, however I still feel his pain.

Stop being arseholes to everyone on the forum, this community is one of the worse.

Again, it's a game catered to sociopaths. The majority of the community makes that fairly clear.

becose they can, and becose they dont know to play so that is only thing fun for them. when they get older, they will learn what is real fun. they for sure dont read those treads, so no point writing so much about that. DayZ crew cant do much till they dont go standalone.

But question is are we going to find something better till they put out standalone and is standalone are going to be popular as this mod afther so much time battling more with hackers than with zombies and normal players. That is something for devs to think about, better hacker free, buged game than this what we have right now.

World of tanks gave us bugy, and far from final product, game when they go on open beta and they have milions of players becouse there is no posible cheat on that game. that is something for thinking to dayz devs. WoT is still in beta but one of most popular games today, they still need to add at least 50% of things in game but they allready rule in todays MMO games. Maybe that is good solution. if you dont know how to do one thing, than look how others done similar thing.

Hello there

Slightly OT but cant we have all these threads merged? So many on the same subject, if a sticky was put up explaining the open nature of A2 it *might* stop some of the repeat threads on the same issue.

Short answer to OP is, this game was never meant to be used the way it is in DAYZ. It's testament to it's modability that we have DAYZ but it's open nature leaves it open to exploitation.

Rgds

LoK

This hacking is getting rediculous. you can't even join a server without getting spawn hacked, having vehicles and model hacks. This game could be so epic if everyone in the world didn't want to cheat.

Can we please do something about this

Thanks

Myox

Arma II.

DayZ is a game mod of Arma II.

Anyone and his grandmother can script in Arma II.

You can thank Bohemia Interactive.

Look for private servers with no dick admins.

Private hives offer much more antihacker protection.

Try some Lingor servers.

I actually stop playing this mod some time ago,

It lost its appeal to me.

Not many things to do.

Its buggy like hell and full of cheaters and hackers.

Looking on forum if Rocket fix things but nothing really change for better.

Nevermind.

Farewall DayZ

Welcome Guild Wars II

Fixed ;)

1. rule for server-client multiplayer games: Don't trust the client.

2. rule Don't trust the client at all.

3. rule looop 1,2.

4. rule only you as company host or run the servers.

Bohemia Interactive choosed to trust the client and let players run servers.

Arma 3 will be destroyed by scripters aswell if nothing changes.

Edited by Gradan