Sign in to follow this  
gambla

very serious counter hacking :)

After so many ways i've walked, exploring the country, i've now made my home on a little pretty island.

But bad luck, no fresh water for me. Any boats there ? Ehm, no. But hey, why don't use some free public transport ? No need to hurry, the next teleport is never too early, never too late. And after the teleport, let's have a little break first, klick altF4, and enjoy a cigarette. Ok, well, nice to be back in Cherno. Let's do some shopping ! :)

• Like 1

A message from the future! It appears our lives are in more danger than we think...

Repent, repent!

Ah, come on guys, is it my bad english or don't you just get the message ? Humor, that's what i'm missing here.

Thats exactly how mad max talked in the first movie.. I got it.

i dont get it.. congratz on shopping in cherno ? :)

Sit on an island.

Get thirsty and nothing to drink left.

Don't bother taking the long trip to cherno, just wait for a hacker to teleport you there.

Go shopping... whatever..

Thats what he wanted to say i guess.

Edited by LaubSauger

I guess people in the forum are only expecting very serious buttheard complains. That's one of the main problems of the community, everything is so serious. Useless to make any jokes. I don't wonder why people get always pissed about everything.

I guess people in the forum are only expecting very serious buttheard complains. That's one of the main problems of the community, everything is so serious. Useless to make any jokes. I don't wonder why people get always pissed about everything.

It helps if there is a joke...

• Like 1

I think he means he was stranded on skalisty island without a boat or water, but then he got thunderdomed off the island back to cherno.

• Like 1

I think he means he was stranded on skalisty island without a boat or water, but then he got thunderdomed off the island back to cherno.

Would have made more sense if he just said that

Humor is hard to translate. I'd like to see these jokesters try to tell a joke on a German forum with a bunch of sarcastic bastards. I saw the humor, but keep in mind most English speakers are barely fluent as is.

• Like 1

Would have made more sense if he just said that

The man's German, can't really expect perfect English from him. I got the joke and I actually thought it was kinda funny despite being distorted. To be fair, whenever I attempt a joke in Spanish or in Dutch, no one gets it. My sign language humor works somewhat, although humor in that culture is INCREDIBLY relative and hard to communicate.

At any rate, props and beans OP for attempting a joke in your second language. I got it, although it did take a second.

Edited by Angel_
  • Like 1