Sign in to follow this  
kevenc

Humanity problem.

I am working hard on getting 5000 humanity to get the hero skin but meh... Sometimes I am getting shot by Survivor so I act of self-defense I reply with a bullet into his forehead and then lose 2000 humanity ! I mean that was self-defense I shouldn't lose humanity.

Edited by kevenc
  • Like 2

I agree i think if someone shoots in your general direction you should be able to kill them without losing humanity ... if anything you should gain humanity because if someone tried to kill you you would be stupid not to shoot back!

I have about 20k humanity and I kill others only when I'm fired upon and I have no escape route (or when they've killed a friend of mine). I think it's great that you lose humanity whenever you kill someone with positive humanity. It makes you think twice whether you really need to engage, or if you might be able to disengage and escape.

I have about 20k humanity and I kill others only when I'm fired upon and I have no escape route (or when they've killed a friend of mine). I think it's great that you lose humanity whenever you kill someone with positive humanity. It makes you think twice whether you really need to engage, or if you might be able to disengage and escape.

Only problem is when someone who is a new spawn [therefore hasn't gained the sufficient amount of kills to be transformed into the towel head] starts firing at you.

You kill them to defend yourself, but you lose humanity.

Does humanity maintain through death?

I am about to throw myself under a zed train cos I lost my civvies to the ghillie suit/back pack bug and have never seen a set of civilian clothing spawn.

What are the ways to gain humanity? I realise giving blood increases it, but what about lone wolf players, or those with no friends?