Map: Chernarus

3DP: On or Off

CH: Off

waypoints: Off

Server Slots: > 40

Time Zone: from + 4 to - 4 GMT

DayZ Version: Latest

Arma Version: Latest

Preference in playing in a server where admins are active, no abandoned servers.

We don't consider ourselves bandits though we kill to survive and obtain better gear.

Lone wolf survivor. Been going for 7 days now, lost count of how many zeds I've killed thanks to lack of debug counter. Living mostly in the wilds hunting game with my crossbow, avoiding other players and making occasional skirmishes for rare salvage. Its not that I'm afraid of them its just I won't kill someone I don't know for sure is a bandit and how often is it possible to double check without revealing your presence to others? Its not like I need their gear and I don't judge how well I'm doing by how many kills I've got but how long I've survived. Not really into loud weapons, stealth is king.

Anyway, I'm tired of being a lone wolf. I want a friendly password protected server. No bandits. Tired of shitting myself everytime I crawl across an open field. Its not fun. I want to join smart raiding parties that take out zombie infestations and scavenge for supplies to take back to base camp. I'm not greedy and I'd rarely ask for anything, I'm a team player when given the chance. I want to get in, get out. No casualties, no fuck ups, no morons out for themselves killing each other over sniper rifles they easily could of got themselves and would of been too impractical to survive with indefinitely anyway. Anyone can kill, takes a pro to thrive and survive. The best way to do that is mass co-operation and to not let in assholes. Pure and simple. You take me on and you get someone who understands and works by those simple principles without deviation.

Working on getting a mic. Give me a shout out if anyones interested in enlisting me.

Edited by RaphielDrake

Looking for a US/AU/NZ/CA server

Day/night no preference, I play both

Preferably no name tags or location markers

With third person and waypoints, because they're fun

I'd like to get some more clan interaction

and much less hacker interaction

I am the type that plays solo a lot,

but counter snipes, mentors noobs, medics, and RPG's

Kind of that old man of the woods style

Also reports issues server/hackers with fine detail

Was waiting on an invite to another clan server and, well, they just haven't gotten around to it. Carebearing and fighting off hackers is getting really old.

Edited by Toastedzen

I'll start it myself. Curse my slow typing.

I'm looking for a european server, preferably set between GMT-4 and GMT-12 or thereabouts.

I like everything set to 'Off', I don't really care about 3rd person though.

I'm a 'lone wolf' kind of player and reasonably friendly, I use a mic occasionally.

I'm looking for a fairly stable server, in the sense that it has tight knit groups who play there consistently. I'm not looking to join a group, but I love having them around. Passworded server is preferred, for 'scripting' reasons.

Having me around also gives you the chance to shoot at an annoying moderator. I can cry on command.

like this? http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/86413-germandayzde-privat-server-1-veteran-172696061-ch-off-3dp-on-gmt-1/

Looking for EU server

Populated 15+ base population

Vet/expert No crosshair, names, or 3rd person

no hackers, exploiters, dupers, abusers or other kinds of idiots

both day and night

i play mostly solo or with friends

free play, means no carebear survivor only servers. i do kill ppl =)

send pm

(Dayz forgotten) is where I play at its amazing 180+ cars , trucks , busses , choppers , it's dope hit it up with a few mates as its a pretty friendly place lots of sound heads to chill with and get into crazy situations with . Just remember your jerry cans at least 2 !! What a great server

Looking for EU server

no hackers, exploiters, dupers, abusers or other kinds of idiots

both day and night

i play mostly solo or with friends

free play, means no carebear survivor only servers. i do kill ppl =)

send pm

Looking for EU server

I want this too, I wonder if it even exists. I have not been able to find any private servers without crosshairs and third person so far.

Not having sidechat, by the way, would also be pretty sweet. Sadly all the private servers seem to have this.

DayZ - [sE5512] - Private Hive (1.7.2.6/Beta 96584) | 3rdP:on | CH:on | Tags:off - hosted by Lillen

Hi i got bored with all the hackers/scripters that teleported around killing people so I created a 40 player server using a private hive for anyone exept hackers/scripters to play on. With a private hive, your character will not save to other servers. You will be forced to play on my server if you want to play the same character you create on my server. Server is Passworded for extra protection to keep scripters and hackers away. Some advantages to this are:

• No server hopping/ghosting.
  • Local bans to cheaters/scripters without the need to justify on the DayZ forums.
  • More vehicles! I've added plenty of vehicles to share including four helicopters for some nice air battles or just wanting to try flying.
  • Vehicles and Tents save! Thats right. Inventories, locations, you name it, it saves.
  • Four choppers, 3 SUV, and about 50 other vehicles to find and use!
  • If a vehicle is deemed out of bounds/is destroyed on a server restart, the vehicle will be reset back to its original spawn point or its latest location were you saved it.
  • Less lag/desync as the hive is local to my server and not being flooded by thousands of servers.

Server Specs:

CPU: 8x 2.2 GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR2

HDD: 600 GB

Timezone: GMT +1

So come try it out. It will be up 24/7. It will be fast loading with minimal lag.

DayZ - [sE5512] - Private Hive (1.7.2.6/Beta 96584) | 3rdP:on | CH:on | Tags:off - hosted by Lillen

Steam: lillen5512

Feel free to contacts me with questions/issues/comments.

Edited by lillen

Name: DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/96584) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) - NL Forces | Vilayer.com

IP: 94.242.227.146

Port: 2302

CH: OFF

3D: ON

Slots: 40

Timezone: GMT +2 (Dutch local time)

Vehicles: 15

Hive: Vilayer Hive

Password: No

Take a look on our new server and feel free to come on our TS3 (IP is on our website)

This thread has turned into a place to copy/paste your server, this was not the intention.

I don't have the time to keep it clean and asking people to read the OP is always ignored, so I'll just unsticky it and let it do it's own thing.

Come Join us at Elite Tactical Gaming! Come make us your new home!

DayZPanthera - (1.6.1/99153) [REGULAR|24/7 Daytime|Added Vehicles!] *Private Hive* - Hosted by [EtG] Elite Tactical Gaming

75.126.39.68:2392