Securion

Add batteries to nightvision goggles/Remove nightvision goggles

Maybe add batteries to nightvision goggles so players that have them aint "immune" to darkness, and can run around with them always On?

Or just remove them completely...?

The NVGs are kinda spoiling the night time terror that could be. :)

W/o NVGs, night playing is impossible. If the darkness wasn't like looking at your computer screen when it is shut down, this suggestion might carry some weight. If you remove NVGs, everyone will just run around with their gamma and brightness turned up like they do already.

Removing NVGs would be stupid, like 'Regicide' said, playing in the night will become impossible. The batteries on the other hand are a great idea, i have been thinking of that aswell. Just like vehicles need fuel, every electric component in the game should also need batteries. You could even go as far as needing batteries for thermal sights/laser sights, and ofcourse flash lights (attached to weapons)

I've been playing mainly at night for the past few months, even without night vision goggles it is a lot nicer than the daytime as zombies hardly ever see you. I find around 3-4am is when it starts getting bright enough to see comfortably but still dark enough to avoid zombie encounters. Night time is the best time, nvg or no.

Removing NVGs would be stupid, like 'Regicide' said, playing in the night will become impossible. The batteries on the other hand are a great idea, i have been thinking of that aswell. Just like vehicles need fuel, every electric component in the game should also need batteries. You could even go as far as needing batteries for thermal sights/laser sights, and ofcourse flash lights (attached to weapons)

Either batteries or needing to be charged, as from a car battery or a gas powered generator.

Either batteries or needing to be charged, as from a car battery or a gas powered generator.

Charging is a great idea aswell, though the car battery should run out of energy, because else you still end up with having an endless energy supply.