Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Fanfic you say??!!!! you have my attention.

Ah, christ...

...what do you need to know?

Ah, christ...

...what do you need to know?

everything... where can i read it would be a good start... or if not ready to read how long till i can read it?? Who does it involve, basic plot. basically spill it all :D

Thank you :D Have a muffin

Make sure to leave some feedback(RIDICULE)...

And as I said, I would probably die soon... Well, just did. >.<

what did you lose?

what did you lose?

Ill include that in the story.

BTW, story is posted! Back on the MLP thread.

Edited by Apple Dash
  • Like 1

Answer me this question first. (they are getting harder). Who does the voice for Colgate??

Colgate

Rina-Chan

i remember listening to her Brushie Brushie tune and Her Test Voice for Colgate as well

• Like 1

I will considering joining! I'll bring the muffins because well you guys and your hooves need some assistance some times!

Plus you guys seem to have a lot of fun, I considered highly changing my name to derpin just because. To pick on Derpi

I will considering joining! I'll bring the muffins because well you guys and your hooves need some assistance some times!

Plus you guys seem to have a lot of fun, I considered highly changing my name to derpin just because. To pick on Derpi

But I know you as the mighty Gavalin D':

LoL *blush* I could never change my name now! *Sniffles* Such love such love! Speechless!

• Like 1

I'm loving how all the random individuals are becoming part of the herd!

...we just infected DayZ with love and tolerence...

What have we done?

• Like 2

Colgate

Rina-Chan

i remember listening to her Brushie Brushie tune and Her Test Voice for Colgate as well

Perfect, you are in :D

You would always be welcome to come!! Could use all the help we can get... mostly from ourselves!

You cannot change, i am the only Derpy (actually there is 1 other)....

Maybe we will be knowing him as something else soon :\

What have we done?

Achieved a goal. that is what we have done... Brohoofs all round!

What have we done?

You gave them the idea that perhaps once in DayZ people could meetup and have a bloody awesome time.

An idea is resilient and highly contagious. Once it has taken control of the brain it is almost impossible to eradicate.

You have done well.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

Perfect, you are in :D

You would always be welcome to come!! Could use all the help we can get... mostly from ourselves!

You cannot change, i am the only Derpy (actually there is 1 other)....

Maybe we will be knowing him as something else soon :\

Na sadly I can't jump in on the Brony thing. However I think its great you guys have an awesome time! Plus I like to cook and muffins are fun to make!

Ok I just made myself laugh. I plan to post me in my survival gear some time soon. Highly highly considered an apron and tray of muffins.

• Like 1

Na sadly I can't jump in on the Brony thing. However I think its great you guys have an awesome time! Plus I like to cook and muffins are fun to make!

Ok I just made myself laugh. I plan to post me in my survival gear some time soon. Highly highly considered an apron and tray of muffins.

Oh now that would make my month that would!

Oh now that would make my month that would!

LoL we shall see! We shall see! The mighty Gavalin creator of good muffins! Honorary brony? Or would it make me a brony - groupie? Roady?

LoL we shall see! We shall see! The mighty Gavalin creator of good muffins! Honorary brony? Or would it make me a brony - groupie? Roady?

The award for the most badass muffin maker goes to...

GAVALIN, FUCK YEAH.

Being muffins i would grant you Honorary Brony... welcome to the herd! have a muffin.

NO4aC.png

• Like 1

Dawww shucks. The mental of me in my hero skin sitting on a tree stump with my M4 handing out muffins to bronies....god i am so bored tonight. Best entertainment, a roaming imagination.

Dawww shucks. The mental of me in my hero skin sitting on a tree stump with my M4 handing out muffins to bronies....god i am so bored tonight. Best entertainment, a roaming imagination.

Gavalin, the muffin man.

Amen to that!