Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Welp, all whitelisted up, just need somepony to play with/meet up with... Currently with some Aussie Bandits... Not being one myself since I don't do that, I helped on of them over in Berenzino and didn't really want to die... AGAIN. Also, what server is this "Mini-Equestria" going to be on...?

Welp, all whitelisted up, just need somepony to play with/meet up with... Currently with some Aussie Bandits... Not being one myself since I don't do that, I helped on of them over in Berenzino and didn't really want to die... AGAIN. Also, what server is this "Mini-Equestria" going to be on...?

It will be built on the UK server.... i posted you the IP..

Had a blast on Balota Buddies yesterday, planning on playing when I have time. I actually trust this private server to go well considering it have proper admins controlling it.

Balota Buddies is quite a good damn server (even if their whitelisting section was understaffed last evening.)

It's time get the 'real' DayZ on once more...

...let's bring in the friendship, mentlegen.

• Like 2

Agree with above. Pub servers when DayZ was great was great (obviously), private hives came and it was awesome (now there´s many bad ones), I´m glad to be part of few awesome ones.

• Like 1

Sometimes it mate take a little while to whitelist sometimes your done instantly but it is all down to how many of us are on and if we are busy...

i shall hopefully start building "little Equestria" this evening when i get home... plus im going to have a custom skin so everyone knows it's me, makes my life of helping players out a little easier

Sometimes it mate take a little while to whitelist sometimes your done instantly but it is all down to how many of us are on and if we are busy...

i shall hopefully start building "little Equestria" this evening when i get home... plus im going to have a custom skin so everyone knows it's me, makes my life of helping players out a little easier

Can I join building that? Long time since I´ve built anything in particular.

Lol well im sure there are certain things we can have you do, the main layout will be done by myself (Using building tools like Hesko's etc) to make the actual settlement, everything else like areas (each Brony involved can have their own station for trading, medical stuff etc etc) can be made by the individual playing with sandbags and wire....

Lol well im sure there are certain things we can have you do, the main layout will be done by myself (Using building tools like Hesko's etc) to make the actual settlement, everything else like areas (each Brony involved can have their own station for trading, medical stuff etc etc) can be made by the individual playing with sandbags and wire....

That´s what I thought, yes. Just give me a note (Will probably be on TeamSpeak the next few hours) and I´ll see what I can do with what you want me to do.

Comfuzzing.

Yeah i will be home later this evening so i will be online and getting down to business!!

i feel this video is appropriate to how i feel at the moment with this server

People just learned how to pick up items, then fail to use them, then see their past moments, then suddenly do random stuff?

No no no haha, the happiness that things are being put together, (plus it's Pinkies vision of the future!) all the little clips of Pinkie are the adventures we are all yet to have on the server!

That skin of yours better be pony!! XD Also, I did get the IP, so I'll be on after I finish up some math work at school... Too... Many... Assignments... I really feel like "the clock is ticking"!

• Like 1

Hmmm nah it's probably going to be the British Paratrooper skin just so everyone knows it's me.

I will be on a little later on too, got work to be doing in game!

Good win by the Bhoys - hopefully Man Utd next round!

Hail Hail indeed! it explains my couple of hour absence and slight drunkness (love the pub!)

I said that at full time, Man Utd next... and i think we would actually stand a chance!! Ruddy good evening though!

• Like 1

No posts in a long time to this thread :/

Edited by Neelon