Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

So it starts on the 10th?

Yes, im sure the premier is shown live at 3pm GMT and being an hour long opening the meetup will start at 4pm GMT.

Aslo: Motivational posters :)

9bZTb.jpg

• Like 2

Season 3 premier...

Brony meet-up shortly after...

Power and internet came back before both happened...

Had a nor'easter...

DAMN BABY, GOD WON'T LET ME MISS THIS! IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.

• Like 1

Season 3 premier...

Brony meet-up shortly after...

Power and internet came back before both happened...

Had a nor'easter...

DAMN BABY, GOD WON'T LET ME MISS THIS! IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.

Glad to have you back Somore!!!

Is it just me or is this band wagon jumping at its finest?

Is it just me or is this band wagon jumping at its finest?

Oh you have no idea...

No new members in a month now :( sad times indeed that we could possibly be our limit, i do hope the SA brings along a whole fresh batch of players raring to join in!

No new members in a month now :( sad times indeed that we could possibly be our limit, i do hope the SA brings along a whole fresh batch of players raring to join in!

Have you even had a successful meetup last month? They keep falling apart at the last minute.

Have you even had a successful meetup last month? They keep falling apart at the last minute.

We got one good one last month, at the moment they keep being cancelled on my fault, problem is it's hard trying to arrange stuff like this and take the time to get everything sorted for the day... sometimes i wish i just had someone else i could rely on to run the meetups if im not home.

Luckily this weekend its the Season 3 opener so its gonna be a messy meetup, ill most likely be steaming drunk during it :)

We got one good one last month, at the moment they keep being cancelled on my fault, problem is it's hard trying to arrange stuff like this and take the time to get everything sorted for the day... sometimes i wish i just had someone else i could rely on to run the meetups if im not home.

Luckily this weekend its the Season 3 opener so its gonna be a messy meetup, ill most likely be steaming drunk during it :)

God help us...

Am I going to hate seeing you drunk?

Ahh Hell the admin changed the map to Panthera, well atleast i know him and i can get him to change it back to the Namalsk server for us as soon as i talk to him ill send yah the Server Details Derpy

and this time i will be able to record successfully without completely melting down my computer, after the whole this is done ill also be sure to throw my youtube account on here as well so you guys can go and view it

Edit: i just Told the admin i had a meetup scheduled and would like to play on a Namalsk map, so as soon as he replies ill let yah guys know about it, if he wont do it i am sure we can get met up fairly quickly on a new map its not hard to navigate at all, dont even need a map half the time

Edited by WyLd_D3v4sTaTi0n

God help us...

Am I going to hate seeing you drunk?

Nope, your going to love me Drunk!!

Ahh Hell the admin changed the map to Panthera, well atleast i know him and i can get him to change it back to the Namalsk server for us as soon as i talk to him ill send yah the Server Details Derpy

and this time i will be able to record successfully without completely melting down my computer, after the whole this is done ill also be sure to throw my youtube account on here as well so you guys can go and view it

Edit: i just Told the admin i had a meetup scheduled and would like to play on a Namalsk map, so as soon as he replies ill let yah guys know about it, if he wont do it i am sure we can get met up fairly quickly on a new map its not hard to navigate at all, dont even need a map half the time

Sweet nice one, if it's a last minute push together i have a Namslak server prepped and ready to use....

Time to clear my inbox soon.... I got a few PM's to send out!!

And now that I have a VAC set up and the soundboard set and I can add almost every line every character has said through all the series so far, I will be able to spam us with quotes!! XD

I'm also having to reinstall everything... Since Arma 2 derped on me and deleted some .pbo files. Hopefully I'll have it all set up and ready for tomorrow!

Nope every thing is good to go on my server Coding is done and server is back up as soon as i finish updating all my maps i will send you the details Derpy

Nope every thing is good to go on my server Coding is done and server is back up as soon as i finish updating all my maps i will send you the details Derpy

Sweet man, i await the details so can share them with the others :D

5 HOURS AND COUNTING!!!!

EDIT: PM's have been sent out.... but if i get your PM before it starts ill notify everyone of the change..

I just got them done early as possible so i could get some other things done.

Less than 2 and a half hours now :)

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

Well, if we get a vehicle on namalsk the only worry for me is rail guns... Those 1 hitting alien weapons!

just sent yah the PM now sorry i did not send it before i figured i should get some sleep for today

Thats cool, i edited the PM's that went out :D

Well, if we get a vehicle on namalsk the only worry for me is rail guns... Those 1 hitting alien weapons!

I still havn't found or seen the railgun yet....

I still havn't found or seen the railgun yet....

Well I'm hoping that the situation where you see it isn't on a other player ;)