Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Hmmm this maybe true but sometimes the Herd has to go alone!! though i do love how everyone will wait till i announce something!

Though it would be nice to see someone else maybe take a round for a week or maybe setup a random midweek meetup... i just keep getting embroiled in a million other things at once at the moment!

You and your life!!

after i get tattoo'd tomorrow!!

Please tell me it's a My Little Pony tattoo?

You and your life!!

Yeah tell me about it ¬¬

Please tell me it's a My Little Pony tattoo?

Unfortunately not, it's just my service number on my wrist, though i have been tempted to get something in reference tattoo'd :D

I will be home tomorrow if anyone wants to join up for a game?

I'll be home! Hopefully I'll be done with class work(Mondays are my busiest days, go figure). But I'll deff come when I'm done .

It's sooo quiet!

Oh i am back at basestation now so we can arrange something for somepoint this week as im not sure ill be about at the weekend unless someone else would like to host something this weekend, ill happily hand over the TS details etc and advise on servers etc.

It's just not fair you guys have to miss out when im not about

I'd love to join,

I also have some gear (guns and stuff) for any newspawns

But.

It has to be a public server though.

Sure thing Pinkie, glad to have you on board!

He he he if you guys could get on this one server that just turned private for a re-gear server, you would be amazed on the amount of stuff we stored up in 2 urals and a Offroad in Namalsk

*Note: no hacks were used to gain any gear we collected

But my god 2 full urals full of gear 5 coyote packs one for each person of my little group i was playing with for the past like 4 days, 40+ weapons 2k+rounds in ammunition, and a fuck ton of food and drinks

Edited by WyLd_D3v4sTaTi0n
  • Like 1

OK i have something planned and ready to go for next week!

"The Brony Meetup Season 3 Special"

Ill be arranging the time for after the show airs live, so it will be about 5-6pm GMT when we will get started,

Private hive is the choice, any suggestions for what map we play on?

Again Gimmie a shout if you wanna come along!

OK i have something planned and ready to go for next week!

"The Brony Meetup Season 3 Special"

Ill be arranging the time for after the show airs live, so it will be about 5-6pm GMT when we will get started,

Private hive is the choice, any suggestions for what map we play on?

Again Gimmie a shout if you wanna come along!

Namalsk i already got us a server that is private hive

Namalsk i already got us a server that is private hive

Where is the server based regionally?

Where is the server based regionally?

We are looking for a decent US server as a hub so people from EU and AU can all come play at the same time, I am thinking about you buddy ;)

• Like 1

I'll be there! I might be a bit late(like usual, getting haircut, among other things). Sadly I won't be able to view the first ep of season 3 til it's up on YouTube... Unless they decide to live stream it on their site. Ce tare ar fi asta!!!

Welp i got to work in the afternoon fortunately after the season 3 premier but i will be able to watch it if we start around the time the Premier ends at 11pm EST then i will be able to play for a few hours any time After that i cant come and the server is in the East Coast i can get you guys set up with the name and everything, just ill be the only one geared to the Teeth whilst i help you guys gear up (if we start RIGHT after the Premier is over)

Fucking 3 Weapons

AS50

M4A1 CCO SD

M249 SAW

M9 SD

and more than enough ammo for each weapon to last me a while

Oh i intend to start everything as soon as the premier is over!! if you want PM the server details and ill start mailing all those wanting to attend!

So it starts on the 10th?