Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Hey guys, have any of you considered a moon map??

Only if we can somehow get custom character models for us as ponies! And one of us to be LUNA!!! XD

Also, http://twitch.tv/seriack for when I live stream, if any of you want to watch it, for this and for any other time, since I occasionally live stream WoW/Day Z.

• Like 1

Soo private hive or public hive? If it is public Chernarus then I have a US server with a bus on that I would happily donate to this cause.

• Like 1

Soo private hive or public hive? If it is public Chernarus then I have a US server with a bus on that I would happily donate to this cause.

I think public for Chernaus. though i have been playing on some awesome private servers tonight. superb quality and the admins and other players are epic!

I think public for Chernaus. though i have been playing on some awesome private servers tonight. superb quality and the admins and other players are epic!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Which day shall be the Public Chernarus?

not decided, whats your avaliability?

Hmm the 20th is a Saturday...correct?

aye it is... you thinking Saturday for public Chernaus and Sunday for a private server?

That'd work for me, at least. That way I can live stream us too!

I cordially invite the bronies to visit us at US264. You may even choose to make it your home if you wish. We have a few bronies that play there already. (admins too!)

Edited by Fighter
  • Like 1

I cordially invite the bronies to visit us at US264. You may even choose to make it your home if you wish. We have a few bronies that play there already. (admins too!)

I hope it's hack free.

Anyway, Derpy, I'm pretty sure it's Saturday for me...what day is it for you at the moment?

Edited by Inception.

I will be hosting both Saturday and Sunday, in the mean time i have a meeting with the Army about re-enlisting so once im back i shall question the new arrivals and arrange some more details!

Fantastic, thank you for the offer, at the moment we are set for servers but come the time we need another home i will be sure to have you in mind. You are however welcome to join our escapades!

Can i come too? This forums made me a brony and loving it. :)

Ahhh what influence we have :) Ok here is the simple process to joining the herd, just answer my simple question! What piece of Rarities clothing does Sweetie Belle accidentally shrink in the wash?

EDIT: i had a spare 10 minutes so i thought i would get this done before i forget later!!

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

I know a panthera server that just got up, and I'm friends with the admin so just tell me if you need a panthera server :P

BTW Derpy, you're going to need to switch Apple Dash to Farsight on the list now. Name change and all! XD

Edited by Farsight
  • Like 1

Ahhh what influence we have :) Ok here is the simple process to joining the herd, just answer my simple question! What piece of Rarities clothing does Sweetie Belle accidentally shrink in the wash?

Rarities Favorite Sweater. but it turned into Opalescence's kitty sweater. :D

Edited by dragonkatol

I would come as well. Could you PM me details (server,map,time) please?

Wow you guys keep me busy (I got accepted back into the Army but don't worry, i wont be leaving for at least a couple of months!!)

I know a panthera server that just got up, and I'm friends with the admin so just tell me if you need a panthera server :P

Awesome i shall keep that in mind, i currently use the Planet DayZ servers Fraggle reccomended but that would require everypony to sign up to play.

BTW Derpy, you're going to need to switch Apple Dash to Farsight on the list now. Name change and all! XD

Done and Done :) thanks for reminding me!

I would love to join you saturday.

(It would be the first time I play with other brony)

Ok, well just answer this simple question... Who does Pinkie Pie make a Pinkie Promise with?

Rarities Favorite Sweater. but it turned into Opalescence's kitty sweater. :D

Correct! i will add you to the list!

I would come as well. Could you PM me details (server,map,time) please?

Ahhh not so fast there!! Answer me this question. Name 3 places in Equestria apart from Ponyville and Canterlott