Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Yes, take the accidental shooting of Razor at the tents.... (i remember now, killing alot of people on those buildings in the north) i counted 200 muffins to him, and i got him!! Only i can understand the metric distance of Muffin

Hm. impressive. You must teach me about this accurate way of judging the distance.

Hm. impressive. You must teach me about this accurate way of judging the distance.

hmmm i may do one day, i still need to fine tweak it but im about 70% accuracy at the moment.

• Like 1

I wish i could join.

Make sure you got 3 muffins and we got a deal.

I'll be there with a chopper and two keen gunners on m240s, we're going to spill some horse blood.

KILL THEM ALL BEFORE THEY BREED

Come at me bro.

I'll be there with a chopper and two keen gunners on m240s, we're going to spill some horse blood.

KILL THEM ALL BEFORE THEY BREED

You and the rest of the haters join an orderly que... cos you aint getting in ;)

On a more sadder note i will have to pass the Meetup onto someone else in the next month or so as my Military Paperwork arrived this morning and my re-enlistment is back on the go! But it may take a month or 2 before im shipped back to training!

On a more sadder note i will have to pass the Meetup onto someone else in the next month or so as my Military Paperwork arrived this morning and my re-enlistment is back on the go! But it may take a month or 2 before im shipped back to training!

pick me

Errr nothing much, just arranging something for the coming weekend, and also looking for someone to take over the meetups for when i leave

Well god bless you.

• Like 1

Well god bless you.

Thank you, though i still want at least 2 more meetups under my belt before i go!! but whenever i get the time free i shall be back :D

Haha if only it was easy as that, i have a small list of names that i will contact as soon as i have a leaving date set.

will obviously be me

will obviously be me

It will clearly not be me.

SO CONGRATZ BRO. UR PSYCHIC.

will obviously be me

It will clearly not be me.

SO CONGRATZ BRO. UR PSYCHIC.

Im looking for someone who regularly participates here, has access to communications and servers, all will come in time though!

Nooooo!!! Don't leave Derpy! Who will give us muffinz!?!?!?!

Sorry buddy but duty calls :D i'll be on whenever i can to deliver lots of muffins to all my Bronies!!

I'm looking for someone who regularly participates here, has access to communications and servers, all will come in time though!

2/3 points on, just don't have a server.

(I also fixed a punctuation error you had, cause i'm punctuation nazi like that.)

Im looking for someone who regularly participates here, has access to communications and servers, all will come in time though!

Sorry buddy but duty calls :D i'll be on whenever i can to deliver lots of muffins to all my Bronies!!

Then I expect atleast one late parcel from you every other two weeks!

Edited by Apple Dash

2/3 points on, just don't have a server.

(I also fixed a punctuation error you had, cause i'm punctuation nazi like that.)

That's fair enough, ill always leave my server open to use (will be kept running despite my absence) and thank you for the correction!

Then I expect atleast one late parcel from you every other two weeks!

I expect parcels of muffins off everyone else!!