Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

I sense a challenge!!!

toygun shootout, playground, 4 PM. Be there.

Sad to say I'm certain I won't make it this weekend. After going off to join the last one, the 'rents weren't to happy when they found out I was behind on my school work when I did that, so they've taken everything. My computer, my guitar equipment, can't go anywhere after school or on weekends, and I have to stay in kitchen to do homework. I'm on lockdown. The only reason I can type this is because of my iPhone (praise Celestia they didn't think to take it). But my grades aren't as hard to pull up as they thought, so hopefully I won't be out for too long. Especially since I just pre-ordered WarZ. . . Yes, I just spoke heresy on here, WAT U GUNNA DO BOUT IT!?11

I named my M249 SAW 'Fluttershy'. Most of the time she's nice and quiet, but when all hell breaks loose...yeah I think you get my point. ;]

Anyway I'd love to make it this weekend, if possible. Hopefully I don't get kicked for ping again > :|

Edited by Inception.

toygun shootout, playground, 4 PM. Be there.

Oh i'm there!

Sad to say I'm certain I won't make it this weekend. After going off to join the last one, the 'rents weren't to happy when they found out I was behind on my school work when I did that, so they've taken everything. My computer, my guitar equipment, can't go anywhere after school or on weekends, and I have to stay in kitchen to do homework. I'm on lockdown. The only reason I can type this is because of my iPhone (praise Celestia they didn't think to take it). But my grades aren't as hard to pull up as they thought, so hopefully I won't be out for too long. Especially since I just pre-ordered WarZ. . . Yes, I just spoke heresy on here, WAT U GUNNA DO BOUT IT!?11

Bummer dude :( well hope your grades get better and you are back online soon! Hrrrm you spoke terrible heresy..... but i shall let you off, for now!!

I named my M249 SAW 'Fluttershy'. Most of the time she's nice and quiet, but when all hell breaks loose...yeah I think you get my point. ;]

Anyway I'd love to make it this weekend, if possible. Hopefully I don't get kicked for ping again > :|

Fluttershy, perfect name! i shall let you know the details and im looking at a US server so everyone can play!

• Like 1

Well, after doing a HORRIBLE crack cover a song, I must conjure some strange mystical topic to discuss on here...

...like how we will NEVER PLAY A FUCKING FALLUJAH!!!!1

...ahem, sorry about that.

Anyway, nervous just about everything after being sick this week, but I will be in sniper support! Just shot a man with a DMR by judging the difference across Stary. Caught 'em with his pants down, after he shot a a teammate...

Well, after doing a HORRIBLE crack cover a song, I must conjure some strange mystical topic to discuss on here...

...like how we will NEVER PLAY A FUCKING FALLUJAH!!!!1

...ahem, sorry about that.

Anyway, nervous just about everything after being sick this week, but I will be in sniper support! Just shot a man with a DMR by judging the difference across Stary. Caught 'em with his pants down, after he shot a a teammate...

*Winter wrap up Winter wrap up* :D

That is all!

Least you are learning to snipe SoMore... Did we actually meet during at the meetup at any point?? i know i was running about with Razor for a while, then i randomly crashed a chopper (not something im used to doing) Met with you guys at NW airfield... errr but thats about all i can remember

Least you are learning to snipe SoMore... Did we actually meet during at the meetup at any point?? i know i was running about with Razor for a while, then i randomly crashed a chopper (not something im used to doing) Met with you guys at NW airfield... errr but thats about all i can remember

I don't know why but apparently only you and me liked Fallujah derpy, I love it, I think the concept of the huge city and the overall feel of Fallujah is really good and the fact that the airfield is pretty much the only focal point for military loot makes it even better.

I don't know why but apparently only you and me liked Fallujah derpy, I love it, I think the concept of the huge city and the overall feel of Fallujah is really good and the fact that the airfield is pretty much the only focal point for military loot makes it even better.

Indeed, it's an ideal location for holding ground. but i think being it night time and some people had no sense of direction threw some players off!!

Indeed, it's an ideal location for holding ground. but i think being it night time and some people had no sense of direction threw some players off!!

Yeah that was quite a problem, Imo the only problems with Fallujah is that it's hard to navigate because most of the times when you spawn it only tells you you're in "wilderness", which mean somewhere that doesn't have a name and therefore you can't figure out where you at with a map instantly, but after you get used to the map it's not hard at all (I could do it with just a couple of gameplay hours), and also not all building are enterable.

RD for the win. ;)

It's not that it's a bad map, as a matter in fact, I enjoy the large terrain and giant city. Adds a bit more of alarm as you walk down some empty street while a sniper has his cross hair you (Derpy)

It's just:

1. 90% of the buildings are not enterable.

2. Navigation is a bitch, especially when you can't effectively gain your position in the city when the game says your in the wilderness.

3. Navigation must be done from memory, and it's a HUGE motherfucking city. Maybe I should play So-More (HAHA GET IT... alright back to serious time) just to get my bearings straight, but everything practically looks the same. Your best option is to find landmarks within the city to navigate from, and those are long and far between.

It's a great map, but needs a bit of fixing (and a MAP).

Yeah sorry about that, didn't see a nametag and you were a threat so i took no risks... bad habbit. Best way to learn the map i found was to get airborne, you can check all the areas like supermarkets, highrises and building sites to then get your bearings.

Over time you will learn the map, some people do quicker than others, but all in all for a good rush and frantic PvP encounters it is by far the best map.... i think my headshot on you and several others proved that haha!

Yeah sorry about that, didn't see a nametag and you were a threat so i took no risks... bad habbit. Best way to learn the map i found was to get airborne, you can check all the areas like supermarkets, highrises and building sites to then get your bearings.

Over time you will learn the map, some people do quicker than others, but all in all for a good rush and frantic PvP encounters it is by far the best map.... i think my headshot on you and several others proved that haha!

Wait, you shot me?

He's probably talking about when he shot me at the tents

Maybe...

...or maybe it was part of a FEMINIST CONSPIRACY!

No need for rangefinders when you have mildots.

/)

No need for rangefinders when you can use the scrollwheel to see range *trollface*

I judge the distance in muffins, not often im wrong!!

Interesting, muffins became a new metric distance?

Interesting, muffins became a new metric distance?

Yes, take the accidental shooting of Razor at the tents.... (i remember now, killing alot of people on those buildings in the north) i counted 200 muffins to him, and i got him!! Only i can understand the metric distance of Muffin

• Like 1