Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

I would like to attend what time you think good sir? in game MacPherson currently Infantry with loot of med supps

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

So are we all going to be in cherno or some shit? :D

Edit: Oh I'm going to bring some satchels.

Edited by Neelon

Fallujah? Pretty cool :D

What's that? This meetup starts at 3am local time? Challenge accepted.

Yeah 3am didn't happened XD

Edited by Pretorian117
  • Like 1

I will be on the teamspeak but dont have a mic so just listening lol

Yeah been a but preoccupied with studies, they have that habit of having EVERYTHING due in the time space of a week or so XD I'll try dragging myself out at 3 but we'll see how that turns out, however I will jump whenever I manage to get enough caffeine in my system.

• Like 1

I just saw screenshots for Fallujah and it looks awesome. A big city environment with zombies everywhere and my first time playing this map. It'll be complete CHAOS and funny as well.

I wan't to spawn at the airfield, get a chopper and be a taxi :D

Sorry I missed all the fun and the chance to cover your event.

First my Fallujah install was corrupted but it took a bunch of tries to work that out. Then it took me ages to figure out that I kept getting kicked before logging in because I was uploading 3GB of movies to YouTube at the same time and basically maxing out my uploads.

Then the server kept ping kicking me and my TS failed. So sorry I did try maybe the next one - I hope you all had fun out there.

Same as Cherno Journo, it was kicking me for ping, unfortunately. I'm sure everyone had fun.

Sorry I missed all the fun and the chance to cover your event.

First my Fallujah install was corrupted but it took a bunch of tries to work that out. Then it took me ages to figure out that I kept getting kicked before logging in because I was uploading 3GB of movies to YouTube at the same time and basically maxing out my uploads.

Then the server kept ping kicking me and my TS failed. So sorry I did try maybe the next one - I hope you all had fun out there.

Same as Cherno Journo, it was kicking me for ping, unfortunately. I'm sure everyone had fun.

Unfortunately I was unable to attend, due to me unable to get into the Fallujah server. That really sucks, but hey, maybe next time?

Tomorrow from the same time, shall choose a better server with you gys in mind, i will pm you the details soon

• Like 3

It was all good until I decided to screw around on the roof of ACT tower in NWAF. Not the best idea on a full server. <_<

Still, it was a lot of fun. :D Wish I could make it tomorrow, but I have stuff to do.

WELL, after not attending the damn event for 90% of the time...

...I should get slapped in the face.

(AND WE DIDN'T CATCH JACK SHIT!)

It was all good until some guy Alt-F4ed and then came back 10m minutes later to get revenge for me killing his friend -_- in my defence he did kill almost everyone else so they had it coming.

Ok tomorrow again same time sorry i could not make it today i had alot of job interviews all around the same time but i dont know if i have anything to do tomorrow, if i dont you guys will hear from me in the morning, but if i do i wont post at all