Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Hello Bronys,

As a member of the Chernarus Free press I would like to offer the opportunity to provide journalistic coverage of your event. I've been looking to cover an event for a while so this would be a perfect opportunity.

I'm thinking of doing interviews with the attendees, coverage of key events and recording any mayham or happiness that occurs - hoping for happiness.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers,

Cherno Journo

Shit, Derpy, I know you know this is a great idea!

Idk... Smells fishy to me! I mean, look, he's trying to interview that zombie!!!! Obvious zombie lover! *Trollface* >.>

• Like 1

It is isn't it. Wonder who's idea it was to ask Cherno Journo to take a look about the Meetup. Maybe they deserve a huge batch of muffins for such an epic idea ;)

Hello Bronys,

As a member of the Chernarus Free press I would like to offer the opportunity to provide journalistic coverage of your event. I've been looking to cover an event for a while so this would be a perfect opportunity.

I'm thinking of doing interviews with the attendees, coverage of key events and recording any mayham or happiness that occurs - hoping for happiness.

Cheers,

Cherno Journo

Would love to have you on Board... would be an absolute laugh for everyone... lol aslong as im not being interviewed while flying, i am known as Derpy for a reason!!

Idk... Smells fishy to me! I mean, look, he's trying to interview that zombie!!!! Obvious zombie lover! *Trollface* >.>

Lol... Zombies were people once too!!

Can someone look up what time is it in finland when this thing is going to be? Since i wont be going there if its 6 am or something :P

Well then I will be definetly there :D

Gonna bring a coyote bag full of barbed wire and place it everywhere, but that would be evil.

Gonna bring a coyote bag full of barbed wire and place it everywhere, but that would be evil.

I would just follow you about with my toolbox, just cos im like that! :D

I would just follow you about with my toolbox, just cos im like that! :D

*Places barbed wire, 10 seconds later its gone*

!!!!! ALERT ALERT !!!!!!!!

FINLAND IS GMT+2!!!!!!

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!

That's all that popped into my head when I read that. XD

• Like 1

Finland can be gmt + 2 or gmt + 1 We have summer and winter times

Edited by Neelon

Umm, let me check lol :D

GMT+2 Since its summer time so at 21:00 tomorrow right?

21:00 Saturday night.... not tomorrow night!!

I swear, time is going to be a mindfuck with me and these meetups...

WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE BEEN BORN IN POLAND!?

Hello Bronys,

Cheers,

Cherno Journo

I think this is a great idea, i think it could boost the rep of bronies a bit, but thats just my opinion

I think this is a great idea, i think it could boost the rep of bronies a bit, but thats just my opinion

Well that is what i was hoping, should be epic, just going along doing our Brony thing... getting interviewed etc... Can't wait now