Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Yes, yes i have, though never travelled there

Do you think...

...that if we get a boat...

...and we can get everyone on it...

...we can have a rave...

...on the Mysterious Island. (Dramatic Music Plays)

• Like 1

I think the best way to do it is to message the password to everyone on the list or something, so we dont get hackers etc there :P

I think the best way to do it is to message the password to everyone on the list or something, so we dont get hackers etc there :P

That was indeed the plan...

...but after last meet-up's events, I am not sure if that would halve the fun or double it.

Edited by Somore98
  • Like 1

Nope it's not on till this weekend, Saturday and Sunday 5pm GMT onwards...

To enter our little group you must answer me this.... Applebloom hurts herself on her way to see Zecora, what happened??

Which time?

There was the Poison Joke (which wasn't a joke) where she got sick and thought she was cursed, but you're probably referring to the time she broke her tooth.. ;)

I will be attending this event, I'll be that one guy watching as your little party gets crashed by script kiddies and mass produced AS50 snipers.

I will be attending this event, I'll be that one guy watching as your little party gets crashed by script kiddies and mass produced AS50 snipers.

If i got a bit for everytime i heard that... Go away, your input is poor and not needed!

Ok Saturday has been rescheduled to 7PM, and The Brony meetup will be held during a Brony Party that i am attending... ohh it's going to be messy and soooo much fun!!

Hope you guys can make it

• Like 1

Ok Saturday has been rescheduled to 7PM, and The Brony meetup will be held during a Brony Party that i am attending... ohh it's going to be messy and soooo much fun!!

Hope you guys can make it

Ok, so does that mean 7GMT or what? I'm already having enough trouble trying to convert to CST US time, and with no reference timezone, I have no idea what you mean.

Ok, so does that mean 7GMT or what? I'm already having enough trouble trying to convert to CST US time, and with no reference timezone, I have no idea what you mean.

I think if I remember, Derpi is 5 hours ahead of me and I'm eastern time. So he's six hours ahead of ECT...so 7PM them is 1 PM for you? We'll have to get a correction.

That's 5 am my time -_-

I probably won't be up at 5, but how long do you think this party will go on for? More than a few hours? If so then I could join up with you guys whilst you're on the move.

How will communications work? Teamspeak, direct com? Or something else?

Private Hive or public Hive server? I for one think, if you get a nice quiet public hive server, it would make it easier for most people, as I'm sure they have maps and/or a GPS thus navigation is easier. Unless of course, you were planning to make them meetup start so that we all are fresh spawns.

Edited by Inception.

That's 5 am my time -_-

I probably won't be up at 5, but how long do you think this party will go on for? More than a few hours? If so then I could join up with you guys whilst you're on the move.

Private Hive or public Hive server? I for one think, if you get a nice quiet public hive server, it would make it easier for most people, as I'm sure they have maps and/or a GPS thus navigation is easier. Unless of course, you were planning to make them meetup start so that we all are fresh spawns.

Hehe 1 PM is when I wake up. I work from 4 PM til 2 AM. Blaaaahhh *brain is mush*

• Like 1

Edit: This post was a derp, and since I can't figure out how to delete on phone, would you kindly move on to the next post?

Edited by bamakid1272

That's 5 am my time -_-

Yeah, I remember seeing 5GMT and thought of it being like really early over there, so I just assumed he meant that as 5pm, even though it would technically be 17GMT.

Edited by bamakid1272

I think if I remember, Derpi is 5 hours ahead of me and I'm eastern time. So he's six hours ahead of ECT...so 7PM them is 1 PM for you? We'll have to get a correction.

I just looked it up, and it seems it would now be 2pm CDST due to daylight savings and all that crap. Here's a link if anyone else needs to figure out their time.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Edited by bamakid1272

Its 5PM GMT but no doubt it will be a 10 hour session like last time!! so just join in when you want, We found a private Fallujah server that is awesome, just came off a killing spree! and ill PM you guys the TS server IP nearer the time

Because of my mental inferiority at time conversion, would somepony be kind enough to give me the time of the meet-up in -5:00 GMT Eastern Standard Time?

Hello Bronys,

As a member of the Chernarus Free press I would like to offer the opportunity to provide journalistic coverage of your event. I've been looking to cover an event for a while so this would be a perfect opportunity.

I'm thinking of doing interviews with the attendees, coverage of key events and recording any mayham or happiness that occurs - hoping for happiness.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers,

Cherno Journo

• Like 2