Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Perfect, you are in :D

You would always be welcome to come!! Could use all the help we can get... mostly from ourselves!

You cannot change, i am the only Derpy (actually there is 1 other)....

Maybe we will be knowing him as something else soon :\

Well i might consider Changing my name to Vinyl scratch then if someone is not already using her name

And you act like that was a hard question.....

Well i might consider Changing my name to Vinyl scratch then if someone is not already using her name

And you act like that was a hard question.....

Nah no one goes by Vinyl Scratch... and it was a reasonable one, easy for a Brony though

You gave them the idea that perhaps once in DayZ people could meetup and have a bloody awesome time.

An idea is resilient and highly contagious. Once it has taken control of the brain it is almost impossible to eradicate.

You have done well.

Ohhhh if we set our locations on this post is has a chance of getting VERY Bloody.......

*dont get the wrong idea I only kill other players when nessasary. Ex. if they shoot at me or if they try and set me up and lead me into a ambush and i catch them befor so*

Edited by WyLd_D3v4sTaTi0n

Nah no one goes by Vinyl Scratch... and it was a reasonable one, easy for a Brony though

well to a new member of the herd it might be difficult, but if you were a brony for as long as i have been one its a easy question

• Like 1

Ohhhh if we continue to set our locations on this post is has a chance of getting VERY Bloody.......

*dont get the wrong idea I only kill other players when nessasary. Ex. if they shoot at me or if they try and set me up and lead me into a ambush and i catch them befor so*

Nah it's all good we are well organized. We fight well against enemy players, and then Love and Tolerate the shit outta them

• Like 3

Well i am a sniper so long as i have ammo i am pretty sure anyone who is with me at the time will be safe from atleast Players

(i am not gona waste my Presious AS50 ammo on Zombies)

Nah it's all good we are well organized. We fight well against enemy players, and then Love and Tolerate the shit outta them

We are indeed well planned! We were...

1. Attacked by paratrooping Scootaloo's.

2. Had our bus blown up.

3.Had our bus taken by some random guy.

4. Got banned from Teamspeak because of too many interruptions.

Overall, very thought out process. I wonder how we got the Scootaloo's...

When he says Love and Tolerance, he forgets to tell you his Mk 48 Mod 0 is named Love. His friend with the DMR's whose named it Tolerance. Figured I'd throw that out there.

*Grins*

• Like 3

When he says Love and Tolerance, he forgets to tell you his Mk 48 Mod 0 is named Love. His friend with the DMR's whose named it Tolerance. Figured I'd throw that out there.

*Grins*

Name a DMR........ i would name my AS50 before i named a DMR, but as of right now my AS50 is just called "my baby"

Name a DMR........ i would name my AS50 before i named a DMR, but as of right now my AS50 is just called "my baby"

You say that now, wait til you are running around at night and a guy with NVG and a DMR see's ya. Your AS 50 means about much as an empty muffin tray at that point.

• Like 1

You say that now, wait til you are running around at night and a guy with NVG and a DMR see's ya. Your AS 50 means about much as an empty muffin tray at that point.

DMR > all.

Another great thing about it is that I can use the same ammo for the DMR and my trusy M14 AIM.

Has this happened yet?

I'm happy to offer security to this and all/any future events, if needed.

Good luck friendship friends. ;)

• Like 1

DMR > all.

Another great thing about it is that I can use the same ammo for the DMR and my trusy M14 AIM.

That good sir is a good fact. I have gotten around with a lot of the normal weapons I guess. Lotta M16 models and Ak models due to what my job was when I had a squad. Holy shit the zombie kills. I don't hold no records or nothing but even when I was packing the MK 48 I was holding about an 80% head shot ratio (My over hit % was only about 70 but have no way to track that. I didn't miss a whole lot even with running zeds I never took more then three shots to down them)

• Like 1

Has this happened yet?

I'm happy to offer security to this and all/any future events, if needed.

Good luck friendship friends. ;)

Nope it's not on till this weekend, Saturday and Sunday 5pm GMT onwards...

To enter our little group you must answer me this.... Applebloom hurts herself on her way to see Zecora, what happened??

I will come if im not sleeping or stuff lol :P

Fouth one? Not sure because started watching the whole show a few weeks ago anyways... ^_^

• Like 1

Fouth one? Not sure because started watching the whole show a few weeks ago anyways... ^_^

Yup We are Gen 4.... Was digging through my loft and found an original G1 video that belonged to my sister, i is staying there!!

Ill add you to the list!

Excuse me Derpy, but have you ever heard of the Mysterious Island?

Thats why i avoid Night servers as much as possible right now UNTILL i get Some NVG's then i will start looking for a DMR but As of right now my AS50 is more than perfect

It started in like the 80's, this is the 4th generation of Animation.

Excuse me Derpy, but have you ever heard of the Mysterious Island?

Yes, yes i have, though never travelled there

I'm in again, sorry I wasn't able to make it to the last one. If we still haven't decided when, I'm going to suggest... Oct. 6th?

Yeah im sure we can get something arranged for then aswell

So is it going to be a private hive? Well I don't really care since i can store my crap in a tent.