Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Our love in tolerance comes in the form of firepower.

Do I have your permission to take this quote and put it in my signature? :D

Me and my 6 other clan members all have AS50s and LMGs, not bragging, just saying, if we find you, we will plow you down.

But you see, how can you plow one down when you are already dead?

Me and my 6 other clan members all have AS50s and LMGs, not bragging, just saying, if we find you, we will plow you down.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my muffins go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will love and tolerate the shit outta you.

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 2

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my muffins go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will love and tolerate the shit outta you.

I knew that if I didn't post that, someone else would, hahaha.

• Like 1

And now I am going to have to ask permission for this to be my signature...

Sure thing, Welcome aboard :)

Huzzah! Let the fun be doubled!

Hopefully college won't get too much in the way.

-Edit- for post below: /)030(\

Edited by Apple Dash

Been greatly inactive in the forums lately and holy hell Derpy got 1000 posts WAY before me

Yeah i have noticed your absence :( Yup been a busy bee on here of late,

Yeah i have noticed your absence :( Yup been a busy bee on here of late,

Jesus, Derps... how long do you stay on these forums?

A brony meetup huh? I'm up for it if it's done on the weekend.

It would be nice to actually play alongside more than one other person for once. Hell, it'd be nice just to have ONE friendly now. My one friend who does have the game refuses to play it at th moment since he has to run it on the lowest settings because of his computer. And everyone else, well . . . what few random friendlies there were when I first started playing have pretty much disappeared.

Jesus, Derps... how long do you stay on these forums?

Pretty much whenever i got nothing to do, witch is quite alot of the time haha.

A brony meetup huh? I'm up for it if it's done on the weekend.

It would be nice to actually play alongside more than one other person for once. Hell, it'd be nice just to have ONE friendly now. My one friend who does have the game refuses to play it at th moment since he has to run it on the lowest settings because of his computer. And everyone else, well . . . what few random friendlies there were when I first started playing have pretty much disappeared.

Would love to have you on board, just answer me this. What animal is Scootaloo referred to by Bronies?

Would love to have you on board, just answer me this. What animal is Scootaloo referred to by Bronies?

Well dang, now I'm hungry for KFC. . . ;D

Edit: In case your wondering why that took me a bit of time to answer, I was going to put a quote from "Promises" by Princewhatever as an answer, but apparently Derpy got ahold of my connection so I gave up.

Edited by bamakid1272

Haha brilliant, i'll add you to the list!

Sweet, I'll try to make it, but if life gets in the way, I'll let you know beforehand. And I may have missed it, but did you ever get a date set?

Sweet, I'll try to make it, but if life gets in the way, I'll let you know beforehand. And I may have missed it, but did you ever get a date set?

Not yet no, my pc is dead at the moment, should have new CPU in the next couple of days, but hopefully we will get something arranged really soon

Not yet no, my pc is dead at the moment, should have new CPU in the next couple of days, but hopefully we will get something arranged really soon

Alright, in the meantime, I'll try to actually get some gear again. Stupid Discord sending hackers into my game . . .

Edited by bamakid1272

I haven't posted lately but as long as this is here I'm still in.

Edited by Princess Ludus