Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Maybe I should stop following this thread, or else my e-mail box will be filled with this thread (Which is perfectly ok with me!)

Anyway, I'm gonna go look up the translation from 5:00 PM GMT to Eastern Time, because I will try my hardest to be there.

Maybe I should stop following this thread, or else my e-mail box will be filled with this thread (Which is perfectly ok with me!)

Anyway, I'm gonna go look up the translation from 5:00 PM GMT to Eastern Time, because I will try my hardest to be there.

Ok no problem, ill be on most of the day so if you can just join in whenever.... will have a journalist with us from 7pm GMT

So that's 7PM GMT+2 if I am not totally mistaken... I got this little sudden schedule change for today but it shouldn't affect the time between 3PM - forever

So that's 7PM GMT+2 if I am not totally mistaken... I got this little sudden schedule change for today but it shouldn't affect the time between 3PM - forever

Yes you are spot on the ball, i will be on pretty much all day as it is but im still trying to get some sort of Comms sorted out, server is good just no TS at the moment, where is KittyWitty when you need them!

Maybe I should have suggested Ventrilo before the meetup...

haha maybe have been the better idea, im struggling to make the time to set this up today, and im heading out in 4 hours aswell, if i cancel tonight then im going to lock my doors, turn my phone off and have all tomorrow dedicated to a Brony DayZ

ps.... what you think of my survival gear? http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/93967-youre-zombie-survival-gear/

haha maybe have been the better idea, im struggling to make the time to set this up today, and im heading out in 4 hours aswell, if i cancel tonight then im going to lock my doors, turn my phone off and have all tomorrow dedicated to a Brony DayZ

ps.... what you think of my survival gear? http://dayzmod.com/f...-survival-gear/

Aaaaaaannndddddd clearly the meetup wasn't yesterday.

EDIT: I was wicked busy yesterday. Might be today too :S

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Aaaaaaannndddddd clearly the meetup wasn't yesterday.

EDIT: I was wicked busy yesterday. Might be today too :S

Yeah i have been exactly the same, im getting a new CPU today as i done something to my current one after playing DayZ on Friday night... So for the moment i have no DayZ at all :(.

I'm gonna go sit in a corner and cry whilst listening to Sim Gretina's megamix

I wouldn't see why not, i still see all ex-Bronies as part of the "herd" :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

• Like 1

When is the meet up and where?

Im out of action at the moment so i can't say when i'll be able to play, hopefully couple of days max. unless you guys decide something amongst yourselves?

Im out of action at the moment so i can't say when i'll be able to play, hopefully couple of days max. unless you guys decide something amongst yourselves?

Will the location, time and server be announced publicly [if so on this thread most likely], or will it be private?

Will the location, time and server be announced publicly [if so on this thread most likely], or will it be private?

Unless the meet-up will be hosted in a private server, it might be best to send out individual messages towards the participants to prevent any hackers and/or brony haters from trying to ruin the fun. Then again, I wouldn't mind sending a 50. through the head of one. :)

Edited by Somore98

I shall PM those on the list on the 1st page (i shall add you just now)

Hopefully i can maybe arrange something during the week to suit you guys if you are up for it

Unless the meet-up will be hosted in a private server, it might be best to send out individual messages towards the participants to prevent any hackers and/or brony haters from trying to ruin the fun. Then again, I wouldn't mind sending a 50. through the head of one. :)

Just after they force us to shelter from raining Scootaloo's

Just after they force us to shelter from raining Scootaloo's

Will be quite a show.

Then again, I wouldn't mind sending a 50. through the head of one. :)

I second this.

Our love in tolerance comes in the form of firepower.

Such a peaceful community...

Me and my 6 other clan members all have AS50s and LMGs, not bragging, just saying, if we find you, we will plow you down.