Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

Well, I must say, fine first day on the new server. Sure, Farsight may have had to make a drive all the way to Elektro to save me, but all in all, I definately can't wait to be back on. :D

Edited by bamakid1272
  • Like 3

Could you PM me the server info? I'll join when I have time.

Aight, thanks, I have to go in a couple of hours but I'll be sure to join it sometime soon :)

Oh fun... We think a hacker killed Ludus and Smore... Again... And now the whole server goes unconcious and we get kicked for "Script Restriction #244". Gotta love people that have no life.

I hope you guys end up on the same server killjoy hangs out on, and you decide to go from Cherno to Elektro by way of the road that passes in front of death mountain

I hope you guys end up on the same server killjoy hangs out on, and you decide to go from Cherno to Elektro by way of the road that passes in front of death mountain

I hope we can put a bullet into the head of this fine gentlemen! ;)

Oh fun... We think a hacker killed Ludus and Smore... Again... And now the whole server goes unconcious and we get kicked for "Script Restriction #244". Gotta love people that have no life.

Greeeaaaat, so did they ruin our camp, or are they just gonna need to be picked up?

Can some lovely person Pm the server info. Sounds like a laugh to play with you guys

I would, but since you aren't on the list, you gotta wait for Derpy to ask you a brony question as proof. Once you do, he'll send you the info.

Although, it's apparently not that hard to find since we had almost a full server on Wednesday...

Edited by bamakid1272

Please just go.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but we won't leave, nor will we be stupid enough to enter Cherno or Elektro that way on a Public server. If anything, you two should "Please just go." We really don't need people like you around here. *Points in the direction of the other threads.* Your kind belongs over there.

Edited by Farsight

Speaking of a killjoy...

And i hope people like you would either stay on topic or stay outta threads you have no input in :) thank you

Can some lovely person Pm the server info. Sounds like a laugh to play with you guys

What flavour was the Rain Discord started??? answer this and someone will give you all the details.....

Further note i shall be admin of a server very soon along side Fraggle, been asked to help run Hetstaine's and Steak n Potatoes UK server. so this should be a laugh!

If you´d like more trolls I´ll join the UK server, I live in Norway but should´t be too much of a problem.

• Like 1

Chaos comes with Chocolate rain guys. CHOCOLATE RAIN!

Now you made me want chocolate rain, DAMN YOU!

Anyone willing to come on the server?