Sign in to follow this  
koze

Standalone - Map ideas, Horror Aspects & Special Infected.

what if in their form just before theyre brains are still somewhat there (like weepers from dishonored)

and there two types

good weepers and bad weepers (i nickname them weepers since they are the ones they have the most resemblance to)

good weepers are weepers that when they see a human run up to them and moan (beg for help or death)

and the bad weepers are the ones who have no hope left and purposefully infect others. so they tend to stalk you and cough on you when they are near.

the point is you can't tell the difference and should probably avoid

I want to see hordes/groups of zombies.Like in The walking dead.A group of zombies that would move across bigger distances on the map.

With hallucinations is allways fun - random zombie stops and start staring at you ,Z charges at you and wanish.. etc.

Poor health means more chance to get hallucination.

endless possibilities i really liked the announcement for more area buildings like the hospital (which could be really horror, too remember the silent hill hospital^^)

i hope there will me a mall and a prison, too.

Defintley! i want sewers under the ground of a large city and huge industrial area and a fucking subway !!!!!!

I want to see hordes/groups of zombies.Like in The walking dead.A group of zombies that would move across bigger distances on the map.

YES!

I can't believe i've been playing Dayz for so long and only recently have I started to watch the Walking dead, it really does motivate you to play DayZ, but gives you more ideas towards making DayZ improve. I also believe Dean has been inspired by it as well and is using their 'walking style' into motion capture too.

just add some insible zombies with the most horrific roar possible now that will be scary and scary is what makes the namalsk mod popular

I'm guessing you meant 'invisible', but I don't remember there being any invisible zombies in namalsk, and I don't see how exactly it would fit into a apocalypse 'simulator'

YES!

I can't believe i've been playing Dayz for so long and only recently have I started to watch the Walking dead, it really does motivate you to play DayZ, but gives you more ideas towards making DayZ improve. I also believe Dean has been inspired by it as well and is using their 'walking style' into motion capture too.

I'm not 100% sure but I seem to recall them saying something about adding herds of zombies in one of the dev diaries!

Edited by OTehNoes