Sign in to follow this  
Katanac

Female zombies

Why there are no female zombies in this game.

It would be nice to add few female zombie skins and some new sounds.

What do you guys think about that idea?

• Like 2

I've never noticed this, now that I think about it. I guess they could zombify the female civilian models from Arma 2 just like they did with the male ones.

Might add a bit more realism.

not noticed before now but its a good idea to add female Zees as well.

Edited by Moxyz1

They don't exist at the moment because the zombie animations are custom made, and the motion capture is taken from a male model. Applying them to a female skeleton would lead to weird effects, so they'd have to be redone.

I'm pretty sure Rocket has confirmed that this will be sorted for the standalone.

not really sure the model on the female not working is really the case. however it makes you wonder why there are not children either

They don't exist at the moment because the zombie animations are custom made, and the motion capture is taken from a male model. Applying them to a female skeleton would lead to weird effects, so they'd have to be redone.

I'm pretty sure Rocket has confirmed that this will be sorted for the standalone.

they dont need to remade all over again,movement and all that can be same just the different skins and sounds

Old, young, male, female.

Dont know about you but i would love to come across an old persons home (war vets maybe) and have Zeds shuffling after me on their zimmerframes.