welch

So you died? What's your routine after respawning?

I have a precise plan that I always do right when I spawn. The prime places to spawn are in major towns, Balota, Kamenka, and Kamorov. These are good places spawn because they are near major weapon spawning areas. When I spawn in Balota, Kamenka, and Kamorov, the first place I like to go is to the AT Tower. First I check the larger building with the window's, then I check the two smaller bases beside of it. I then travel East to the small garage like area's there. After this route I normally go to Cherno or Electro to raid Supermarket's and Fire Houses. After I am all set, I head up North and die to campers with Ghillie Suits. Anyways, that is my normal route.

If you would like to play Day Z with me, add me on steam. My username is "zHazardous ~ IamEnson" I also have a youtube account that I will be starting up for tips and tricks for the game. I hope you learned something from this post, until next time. =)

Last new spawn I:

- grabbed an AKM from the Balota ATC

- Raided the Cherno supermarket for ALICE pack and consumables

- Logged off in the forest

- Logged back in, sent to the coast near Otmel

- Hit up deer stands as I go north to the Solnichny factory

- Finally find a damn hunting knife in the factory

- Proceed north to Berezino, hit hospital for medical supplies

- Fixed an ATV found at Klen Hill

- Crash the ATV along the fences of Krasnostav airstrip

- Continue North looking for camps and vehicles (current)

1:Ok. First, i head to balota, and hit up the deer stands.

Then i go to cherno

Next, i hit up the supermarket for food, maps, backpacks etc.

After that, i

2: Go to the firehouse. 3:Go to the church

4: Go to the medical camp or hospital

5: Go to the red brick building, then the pub

6: Swing back around to the supermarket, and leave cherno.

Walk up north looking for game trails, and use that.

My loadout for supplies:

3 cans of food if hunting goes badly. 3 canteens of water.

1 Heat pack. 3 morphine needles. 2 Blood bags. 5 Bandages. A gun, 2-5 mags, a sidearm with 2-4 mags, and a hatchet.

EXACTLY what i try to do.

Keep in mind this is with an ALICE pack. Anything less, you should cut down on bandages, morphine, and blood bags.

I spawn too far away from Cherno or electro or berezino suicide I spawn near them grab loot and leave or get sniped

Edited by zackthazman

Spawn, makes sure it's elektro/cherno/balota if not suicide.

Then proceed to firestation/high residential/ATC and find a gun. Then find people to shoot until I get bored or die

i usually funs into Cherno and Electro to find myself some basic stuff like bigger bags and food/drinks/tools. then i will go to balota to find myself a assault rifle. then i will go north.\

NOTE: I never tried to find my body coz it is too far from the coast and someone may have buried it already.

Teleport back to where I died and flick "god mode" on then nerd rage at the beast that just put me down. Oh wait, that's the carebear hackers I usually kill.

perform a throrough self cavity search on my dead body

Everyone dies sometime, for whatever reason, but what do you do to recover from it?

I smile every time I see the death message and search for my next target

idealy i go back to my corpse and recover my gear... but that's only happened twice.

it depends on where i spawn. but i always have to go to a city to be sure i find matches.

if i'm in kamenka i follow the deer stands north and cut over towards stary. if near electro i go to three valleys via castle Rog and head to the factory and then to berezino and from there to the n/e airfield. if i ever find a bike i go riding aimlessly a la 'tour de cherno'.

fun

Aim for a major city Electro or Cherno

Find an axe or hatchet

Get food and drink

Move into forest check everything

FInd tent

Setup up tent on mountain top

Immediately joining a low pop server where the loading is fast, suicide until I get to my desired spawn location and then either run back for my body or pick up the weapons I want from my group's stash.

rage quit for an hour or so (my last death was 2 days ago and I still haven't respawned. Had a gillie I just found and 30 min later a tube to the face in pitch black... little over kill IMO)

hit up elektro and cherno, hell what do I have to loose if I die with nothing.

head da faq north, on my usual route, hit up rog castle, then Stary, then NWAF, then my tents. I just need a map which for me I seem to need to kill someone to get one, then when I have one I find em all the time. It pisses me off lol.

Step 1) end arma2oa.exe

step 2) consider logging back in to find my body

step 3) launch the game

step 4) realize it's in vein

step 5) cry

Get a hatchet

Go to electro if I'm not already there

Get matches/water bottle/hunting knife

Go up north, do stuff

I go straight to my body.

If for some reason the gear on my body will be unretrievable and I allready know this i'll get medical supplies and/or head straight to stary sobor.